Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Scarsdale) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Vein treatment experience preferred but will train the right candidate.
- Appointment scheduling.
- No more late-nights on.
- We are a culture committed to uncompromising patient care.
- CVR is committed to not only spearheading the industry but to advancing the understanding and treatment of venous insufficiency via extensive, ongoing research.
- This is a great opportunity to step into fully operating locations.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Scarsdale, NY.
- Education made easy: CVR's medical team regularly teaches 3-credit CME courses to help doctors maintain competence while learning new and developing techniques.
- We have highly-trained, centralized support staff including.
- Center for Vein Restoration is nationally recognized as the leader in the treatment of vein disease and venous insufficiency, the cause of varicose and spider veins.
- National recognition: CVR is the largest physician-led vein practice in the country performing over 30,000 procedures annually.
- Credentialing, insurance,pre-certification and billing services.
- Join our team today!
- Only the best of the best: CVR physicians are truly in a class of their own---leading the field of vascular medicine with unrivaled excellence.
- We pave the way: CVR has dedicated teams of sales, marketing, and community outreach professionals whose primary objectives are to drive new patients to your clinic and help your practice grow.
- CVR physicians enjoy flexible Monday-Friday daytime schedules.
- Joining CVR means letting us do the heavy lifting, freeing you of administrative responsibilities unrelated to hands-on patient care.
- We are looking for a physician to lead our Scarsdale and White Plains, NY area offices.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago