Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Trenton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Office is administrative.
- Travel with a Medical Assistant who is also a Phlebotomist.
- The employer is seeking either Internal Medicine, Geriatrician, or Family Medicine physicians to serve geriatric patients in home, or assisted living facilities.
- Comprehensive benefits plan.
- Patients are seen an average of 10-14 times a year, so this creates a marvelous opportunity for a well developed physician-patient relationship.
- Patients are scheduled to best accommodate a minimal drive time between appointments.
- The position is employed with a competitive base salary, bonus plan based on quality measures, and another bonus based on cost savings through the contracted health plan.
- Patients are seen 100% in home.
- Support staff in regional office includes Social workers, RN Case Managers, your own LPN, Clinical Educators for Pallative Care, and a network of community services to include labs, diagnostics, Optometrists, Podiatrists, etc.
- Usually there are five physicians in each office with one being a Geriatrician.
- Hours are 8-5 Monday-Friday.
- The region has several offices from Jersey City to Trenton, however you will be assigned a panel of patients and a specific territory within that region.
- New opportunity for Home Health physician provider in Northern New Jersey.
- See an average of seven patients a day with allowed time scheduled for each patient from 30-45 minutes each.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Trenton, NJ.
- This position offers a great opportunity to practice focused on patient care and outcomes without having the pressure of seeing a high number of patients each day.
- Develop a wonderful rapport with each patient, and it affords you a great quality of life.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago