Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (PRINCETON) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive Salary and Full Benefits Package.
- Flexible schedule to maintain work/life balance.
- Average 48 hour work week (12 and 24 hour shifts).
- Great opportunity for a board certified Physician (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) who interested in growing a Primary Care/Sports Medicine practice.
- Six weeks of paid time off.
- One of the leading hospital systems in New Jersey with two hospitals, over 900 beds and many outpatient facilities is seeking a physician for a brand new Primary Care/Sports Medicine team in Southern NJ.
- This is a hospital owned, very stable group of practices that operate as part of the hospitals Physician Medical Group that is made up of more than 250 physicians and other providers who offer primary and specialty care to patients throughout the region.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Princeton, NJ.
- One week of CME.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago