Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (PRINCETON) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average 48 hour work week (12 and 24 hour shifts).
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Princeton, NJ.
- Six weeks of paid time off.
- This is a hospital owned, very stable group of practices that operate as part of the hospitals Physician Medical Group that is made up of more than 250 physicians and other providers who offer primary and specialty care to patients throughout the region.
- Competitive Salary and Full Benefits Package.
- Flexible schedule to maintain work/life balance.
- One of the leading hospital systems in New Jersey with two hospitals, over 900 beds and many outpatient facilities is seeking a physician for a brand new Primary Care/Sports Medicine team in Southern NJ.
- Great opportunity for a board certified Physician (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) who interested in growing a Primary Care/Sports Medicine practice.
- One week of CME.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 13.