Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Englewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located in Bergen County, New Jersey, just 10 minutes from New York City, we are in the nation's center of culture, information, education, and recreation.
- Consistently earning high marks for clinical excellence and patient safety, Englewood Hospital and Medical Center is a "Best Regional Hospital" according to United States News & World Report (2016-2017).
- We offer a competitive salary, full benefits package, malpractice insurance, retirement plan, CME allowance, and flexible scheduling.
- In addition to proven leadership skills in academic medicine, the Director must have excellent patient care, faculty development, administrative, and collaborative communication skills.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, a community teaching hospital in Englewood, New Jersey, is nationally recognized for cardiac surgery and cardiac care, breast imaging and cancer care, spine surgery, orthopedic surgery, and maternity care, and is an international leader in patient blood management and bloodless surgery.
- Minimum of one to two years of post-GME experience working as an active faculty member in an Acgme-accredited internal medicine residency program, and three years of graduate medical education administrative experience.
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center is seeking a Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician to join our Faculty as a Director of Community Health and Ambulatory Education.
- Other areas of excellence include diagnostic imaging, offering a 3T MRI machine, a hybrid operating room, and other state-of-the-art technology.
- Physician - Director of Community Health and Ambulatory Education.
- The Director is an educational leader and administrator, responsible for the management of the Internal Medicine training program's Ambulatory curriculum and the supervision of physicians-in-training at Englewood Hospital.
- Active NJ medical License.
- The Director reports to the Program Director who is responsible for both the day-to-day management and the ultimate success of the training program.
- The Director of Community Health and Ambulatory Education is a leader in medical administration and education and functions as Englewood's liaison with North Hudson Community Action Corporation (Nhcac) to ensure that the educational requirements of physicians in training as well as patient care standards of excellence are achieved.
- As an affiliate of Hackensack Meridian Health and offers training programs in internal medicine, podiatry, pharmacy, and radiography, and serves as a site for training in surgery, vascular surgery, pathology, anesthesiology, emergency medicine, and critical care medicine.
- Compensation and Benefits.
- Founded in 1890 as a 12-bed facility, Englewood Hospital and Medical Center is today a fully accredited hospital with 352 beds serving Northern NJ and beyond.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Englewood, NJ.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 1.