Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a multicultural city location with many private schools to choose from, lots of outdoor activities, theater, symphony, minor league sports, and much more.
- Must board certified with 3 or more years as an active faculty member in an Acgme-accredited Internal Medicine Residency Program with commensurate Graduate Medical Education administrative experience prior to appointment.
- Seeking Associate Program Director for Internal Medicine Residency Program.
- Clinic or hospital work and administration/teaching both required in this position.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York.
- This opportunity will provide competitive starting salary, excellent benefits and malpractice insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago