Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Albany) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will serve as an integral member of the Patient Aligned Care Team and be expected to work closely and coordinate patient care with other team members, including nursing and clerical staff.
- Competitive Pay.
- Annual performance bonus up to an additional 7% of pay.
- 10 Federal holidays with pay.
- Enjoy a superb quality of life.
- Potential for assistance with payment of outstanding medical school loans is available!
- No Physician Employment Contract.
- Licensure: 1 full & unrestricted license from any United States State is permissible to work at this facility.
- Separate 401K with partial agency match.
- Nationwide Mobility.
- Malpractice: Liability protection with tail coverage provided.
- Federal Retirement Plan.
- 13 Days paid sick leave per year with unlimited carry over.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Albany, NY.
- Requires BC in Internal Medicine.
- 26 Days paid annual (vacation/personal) leave.
- We are affiliated with the Albany Medical College (AMC) and you will have an opportunity for an academic appointment with AMC and will be responsible for supervision, education, and evaluation of residents and medical students.
- Guaranteed salary increases.
- The Albany, NY Veterans Affairs Medical Center is recruiting Primary Care physicians.
- VA physicians practice medicine more and spend less time on business tasks.
- CME: $1,ipend for reimbursement.
- Plus, VA offers an unparalleled variety of practice options in research, academia, and administration.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance.
- Enjoy an environment that supports an interdisciplinary care team approach that delivers state-of-the-art medicine using some of the most advanced medical techniques and technologies in the Nation.
- You will be assigned a very manageable panel of patients.
- Typical work hours are Monday- Friday, with no.
- If intersted, please e-mail me.
- VA ensures and encourages a healthy work/life balance through predictable scheduling, reduced paperwork, the elimination of billing hassles, and lifting the burden of liability coverage.
- Possible 5 Days paid absence to attend CME.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago