Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Albany) is a single-specialty group practice.
- St. Peter's Internal Medicine has a long tradition of providing high-quality internal medicine to the Albany community.
- Come find out why Forbes Magazine lists Albany as one of "America's Best Places for Business and Careers", and one of "America's Best Places to Raise a Family" and why Brookings has described Albany as one of its "Strongest Performing Metro Areas," why calls Albany one of its "Best Markets for Young Adults," and United States News & World Report ranks Albany as one of its "Best Places to Live" in the nation.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Albany, NY.
- This practice is an Ncqa Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home (Pcmh).
- Discover an excellent work/life balance in NY's Capital District- a medium sized area offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic, and affordable setting.
- To the East: Vermont and the beautiful Berkshire Mountains in western Massachusetts.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join an established practice with strong patient demand.
- Strong interest in the provision of primary care for all adult ages groups is required.
- Board Certified/Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- We have a strong and expanding presence in healthcare of every type, in higher education, and enjoy a unique position as the capital of the Empire State.
- It offers a wealth of cultural offerings and activities, including several renowned museums (the Albany Institute of History and Art, The NY State Museum), theaters (Proctor's, The Palace) fine dining, and a year-round events calendar full with music and sporting events (The Times Union Center & Saratoga Performing Arts Center.
- As primary care providers, our doctors work with patients to develop a care plan to best meet their individual needs and make sure they understand and receive the preventive health immunizations and services needed for good health.
- To the West, the beautiful Mohawk Valley & Central Leatherstocking Regions, home to the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown.
- Our team shares rotational telephonic.
- Albany is easily accessed via the NYS Thruway, Albany International Airport, and Amtrak.
- St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C., (Sphpma), is seeking additional Internal Medicine physician for a primary care office for 2018.
- Our case manager for high-risk patients assists in the coordination of care services needed to prevent hospitalization or re-hospitalization.
- To the South: the historic and amazing Catskill Mountains, home to excellent skiing, camping, great fly-fishing, and hiking locations.
- Boston: 3 hrs.
- Our doctors are committed to offering same-day visits if needed, and providing patient education to help patient understand your health condition(s).
- Paid time away from the practice.
- The region has excellent year-round outdoor recreation available, including excellent golf, water-sports of all kinds, camping, hiking, and great skiing.
- Applicants should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- A stable economic setting.
- Excellent public and private schools are available, as are affordable homes and reasonable taxes.
- Relocation assistance is available.
- Competitive base salary guarantee, with move to incentives after initial term.
- Enjoy excellent colleagues, strong system practice support, and a physician friendly environment.
- The team at St. Peter's Internal Medicine coordinates patients' health care, including helping them find specialists and schedule appointments, as well as making sure specialists have the information they need.
- Including health/vision/dental insurances.
- Albany is centrally located: New York City: 2 hrs.
- Excellent benefits.
- And calls Albany one of its Best Cities for Entrepreneurs for 2016.
- Montreal: 3 hrs.
- 2 part retirement savings program with employer matching program.
- Starting bonus is available.
- Paid malpractice, including post-Sphp employment tail coverage.
- The Capital District includes the cities of Albany, Schenectady, and Troy- and the surrounding area includes Clifton Park and Saratoga Springs.
- CME time & expense allowance.
- Office hours at Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Higher education opportunities abound in our region with nearly 30 colleges and universities in the region and we are part of NY's Tech Valley.
- To the North: the largest state park in the nation: The Adirondacks: world renowned for hiking, skiing, camping, boating, and countless scenic vistas.
- These opportunities are not accepting J1 or H1B visa candidates.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago