Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Albany) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Applicants should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- Boston: 3 hrs.
- To the East: Vermont and the beautiful Berkshire Mountains in western Massachusetts.
- We have a strong and expanding presence in healthcare of every type, in higher education, and enjoy a unique position as the capital of the Empire State.
- The Capital District includes the cities of Albany, Schenectady, and Troy- and the surrounding area includes Clifton Park and Saratoga Springs.
- Flexible scheduling is available.
- This practice is a Tier 3 Patient Centered Medical Home.
- Troy Internal Medicine, located on the campus of St. Mary's Hospital in Troy, NY, offers routine adult and geriatric health care (including annual physicals for health maintenance, work, school or insurance).
- A stable economic setting.
- Office hours are Monday - Friday: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Excellent public and private schools are available, as are affordable homes and reasonable taxes.
- These opportunities are not accepting J1 or H1B visa candidates.
- CME time & expense allowance.
- Board Certified/Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Discover an excellent work/life balance in NY's Capital District- a medium sized area offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic, and affordable setting.
- St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C., (Sphpma), is seeking additional Internal Medicine physician for a primary care office for 2018.
- To the North: the largest state park in the nation: The Adirondacks: world renowned for hiking, skiing, camping, boating, and countless scenic vistas.
- Competitive base salary guarantee, with move to incentives after initial term.
- Including health/vision/dental insurances.
- To the West, the beautiful Mohawk Valley & Central Leatherstocking Regions, home to the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown.
- Albany is easily accessed via the NYS Thruway, Albany International Airport, and Amtrak.
- Enjoy excellent colleagues, strong system practice support, and a physician friendly environment.
- Preventive immunizations and precautionary inoculations.
- Paid time away from the practice.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join an established practice with strong patient demand.
- Relocation assistance is available.
- Montreal: 3 hrs.
- The region has excellent year-round outdoor recreation available, including excellent golf, water-sports of all kinds, camping, hiking, and great skiing.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Albany, NY.
- Higher education opportunities abound in our region with nearly 30 colleges and universities in the region and we are part of NY's Tech Valley.
- Albany is centrally located: New York City: 2 hrs.
- Women's health services (annual pelvic exams, Pap smears).
- Preventive health and wellness services, including cancer screening.
- 2 part retirement savings program with employer matching program.
- Paid malpractice, including post-Sphp employment tail coverage.
- Excellent benefits.
- Routine care for illness, injury and chronic medical conditions.
- Our experienced providers promote a healthy lifestyle and encourage patients to take charge of their own health and well-being.
- Strong interest in the provision of primary care for all adult ages groups is required.
- And calls Albany one of its Best Cities for Entrepreneurs for 2016.
- Come find out why Forbes Magazine lists Albany as one of "America's Best Places for Business and Careers", and one of "America's Best Places to Raise a Family" and why Brookings has described Albany as one of its "Strongest Performing Metro Areas," why calls Albany one of its "Best Markets for Young Adults," and United States News & World Report ranks Albany as one of its "Best Places to Live" in the nation.
- To the South: the historic and amazing Catskill Mountains, home to excellent skiing, camping, great fly-fishing, and hiking locations.
- It offers a wealth of cultural offerings and activities, including several renowned museums (the Albany Institute of History and Art, The NY State Museum), theaters (Proctor's, The Palace) fine dining, and a year-round events calendar full with music and sporting events (The Times Union Center & Saratoga Performing Arts Center.
- Starting bonus is available.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago