Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Hackensack Meridian Health comprises 13 hospitals: two academic medical centers, two children's hospitals and nine community hospitals-physician practices, more than 140 ambulatory care centers, surgery centers, home health services, long-term care and assisted living communities, ambulance services, life-saving air medical transportation, fitness and wellness centers, rehabilitation centers and urgent care centers.
- Additionally, with the recent opening of Seton Hall-Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine, there is an opportunity to be involved in and teaching of our medical students, residents and fellows, with academic appointments available.
- 1 "Best Place to Work for Women", you will be part of a culture of respect and compassion.
- At the core of our values is recognition of the need to balance, work and family life.
- The practices are strategically located throughout Hudson County, which is recognized as one of the most ethinically diverse communities in the northeast, and just across the Hudson River from New York City.
- Hackensack Meridian Health, the leading not-for-profit health care organization and most comprehensive and truly integrated health care network in New Jersey is expanding its medical practice throughout Hudson County, New Jersey.
- We are seeking well-trained Board Certified internists and family practitioners to join our new or expanding employed medical practice at locations through the region.
- Hackensack Meridian Health has 28,000 team members and more than 6,000 physicians, and is a distinguished leader in health care philanthropy, committed to the health and well-being of the communities it serves.
- Our practices are professionally run, on the forefront of healthcare delivery and offer you the opportunity to be part of one of the largest, growing healthcare operations in New Jersey.
- As a six-time recipient of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For," one of the "20 Best Workplaces in Health Care" in the nation and the No.
- We offer an excellent compensation program and a robust benefits package.
- Most importantly, HMH is a great place to work.
- Our practices are designed to have reasonable.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in North Bergen, NJ.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 29.