Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hackensack) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As a six-time recipient of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For," one of the "20 Best Workplaces in Health Care" in the nation and the No.
- We offer an excellent compensation program and a robust benefits package.
- The practices are strategically located throughout Northern New Jersey, in diverse communities from urban to suburban and all within easy reach of New York City.
- Most importantly, HMH is a great place to work.
- Hackensack Meridian Health has 28,000 team members and more than 6,000 physicians, and is a distinguished leader in health care philanthropy, committed to the health and well-being of the communities it serves.
- At the core of our values is recognition of the need to balance, work and family life.
- Hackensack Meridian Health, the leading not-for-profit health care organization and most comprehensive and truly integrated health care network in New Jersey is expanding its medical practice throughout Northern New Jersey.
- Our practices are professionally run, on the forefront of healthcare delivery and offer you the opportunity to be part of one of the largest, growing healthcare operations in New Jersey.
- 1 "Best Place to Work for Women", you will be part of a culture of respect and compassion.
- Our practices are designed to have reasonable.
- Additionally, with the recent opening of Seton Hall-Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine, there is an opportunity to be involved in and teaching of our medical students, residents and fellows, with academic appointments available.
- Hackensack Meridian Health comprises 13 hospitals: two academic medical centers, two children's hospitals and nine community hospitals-physician practices, more than 140 ambulatory care centers, surgery centers, home health services, long-term care and assisted living communities, ambulance services, life-saving air medical transportation, fitness and wellness centers, rehabilitation centers and urgent care centers.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Hackensack, NJ.
- We are seeking well-trained Board Certified Internal Medicine physicians to join our new or expanding employed medical practice at locations through the region.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago