Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · August 21, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Brooklyn) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CareMore's Primary Care & Collaboration division oversees strategy, operations, and care delivery in our primary care markets (Iowa, Tennessee, Connecticut), where CareMore builds and runs capitated primary care medical groups and currently serves over 22,000 high-risk Medicaid and Medicare patients, as well as our collaboration with Emory Health System, which brings the CareMore model to over 20,000 Medicare Advantage patients in Georgia.
- Supports utilization review and management of subspecialty costs.
- The division also supports the development of new markets and models in the Primary Care & Collaboration area, including multiple new markets planned in 2018 and 2019.
- Partners with management in building Hospital and SNF contacts/partners within the ER, Case Management and administration.
- Develops and improves training practices and materials.
- Anthem, Inc.
- We are continuing to evolve our model to effectively engage and care for complex patients and are building a team of passionate and execution-minded leaders dedicated to this mission.
- Attends to patients in the SNFs and attends SNF meetings to review cases.
- The New York Times - The High Price of Failing America's Costliest Patients.
- Trains and oversees new Hospitalists.
- CareMore is entering a new growth phase, as a proven care delivery model for the highest-risk.
- As an Anthem subsidiary, we benefit from the scale and resources one of America's largest managed healthcare organizations.
- Collaborates with hospitals and care management teams and reviews patients with case managers.
- Responsible for overseeing and providing internal medicine services to patients.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Brooklyn, NY.
- Participates in the management of clinical divisions.
- Magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity.
- Develops and maintains provider relationships.
- The Atlantic - The Quiet Healthcare Revolution.
- Des Moines Register - New Model: Insurers Hire Doctors.
- We strive for excellence and have achieved significant and measurable improvement in total cost of care, clinical outcomes, and experience.
- We are a team of committed clinicians and business leaders passionate about transforming American healthcare delivery.
- You can.
- What Is CareMore?
- Creates a comprehensive and coordinated plan of care across all settings including hospitals, clinics, and Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs), which take into account medical records, patient and family, primary care physicians, and specialists.
- Our comprehensive approach to care includes extensivists managing acute and post-acute episodes of care, primary care clinicians, behavioral health clinicians, care management & engagement with case managers and community health workers, and mobile home-based care.
- Is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 Diversity Inc.
- We build and lead integrated, multi-disciplinary clinical teams to care for the most complex patients and currently serve over 150,ates across Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial populations.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago