Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Englewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There is a strong culture of collegial and administrative support with a desire to on-board a Physician looking to build a long term practice.
- Our offices are located in Englewood, Leonia, West Milford, and Cliff Side Park in Northern New Jersey minutes from New York City, the nation's center of culture, information, education, and recreation.
- In addition, we would like to showcase talented physicians who are fully committed to growing a practice in our communities.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Englewood, NJ.
- We offer a competitive wRVU production based salary with a first year guarantee and the opportunity to quickly grow compensation with a generous wRVU compensation model, full benefits package, malpractice insurance, retirement plan, CME allowance, and a flexible.
- Our MD Partners locations provide comprehensive primary and specialty medical care in Bergen and Passaic Counties.
- Primary Care Physician - MD Partners of Englewood.
- Our community based MD Partner Practices are committed to providing extensive ambulatory care with a range of inpatient and outpatient services.
- Medical Degree from an Accredited Medical School.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- The ideal candidate will play an instrumental role in ensuring excellent patient care, quality outcomes, and satisfaction.
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, a community teaching hospital in Englewood, New Jersey, is nationally recognized for cardiac surgery and cardiac care, breast imaging and cancer care, spine surgery, orthopedic surgery, and maternity care, and is an international leader in patient blood management and bloodless surgery.
- We are actively recruiting Primary Care Physicians to join our MD Partner Practice located in Englewood, New Jersey.
- With over 50 locations and over 350 Physicians you will be joining an integrated primary care network.
- Compensation and Benefits.
- New Jersey State Medical License.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.