Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · August 21, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Albany) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- The team coordinates patients' health care, including helping them find specialists and schedule appointments, as well as making sure specialists have the information they need.
- 2 part retirement savings program with employer matching program.
- St. Peter's Health Partners is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible physician interested in joining an established practice with strong patient demand.
- St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C. (Sphpma) has an excellent full time employment opportunity for an Internal Medicine physician to join an established practice located in Albany, New York.
- The provider can expect to enjoy excellent colleagues, strong system practice support, and a physician friendly environment.
- Excellent benefits.
- Competitive salary with incentives.
- Paid malpractice, including post-Sphp employment tail coverage.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Albany, NY.
- Case managers are available for high-risk patients to assist in the coordination of care services needed to prevent hospitalization or re-hospitalization.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a physician to join established practices with strong patient demand within St. Peter's Health Partners.
- This opportunity is unable to sponsor H-1B visa and J-1 waiver candidates.
- Including health/vision/dental insurances.
- CME time & expense allowance.
- Starting bonus may be available.
- They will also possess a strong interest in the provision of primary care for all adult age groups.
- Paid time away from the practice.
- This Ncqa Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home (Pcmh) practice has a long tradition of providing high-quality Internal Medicine to the Albany community.
- As primary care providers, physicians work with patients to develop a care plan to best meet their individual needs and make sure they understand and receive the preventive health immunizations and services needed for good health.
- The practice is committed to offering same-day visits if needed, and providing patient education to help patient understand health condition(s).
- Office hours for this practice are Monday through Friday 7:30 to 5:00 pm and telephonic.
- Relocation assistance is available.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago