Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · August 21, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunity: Seeking an Internal Medicine physician to work in 100% outpatient setting or have the ability to admit patients to the hospital if desired.
- Visit the Erie Canal Museum and Onondaga Historical Association.
- Your options for fun are endless!
- Upstate Medical University, the most prestigious medical college in the Syracuse area, one of only four in the State University of New York system, and one of only five medical schools in the state north of New York City.
- Visit the quaint Finger Lakes village of Skaneateles (pronounced Skinny-Atlas).
- This organization's comprehensive Obstetrical Care services include low & high risk pregnancy, infertility, recurrent pregnancy loss, along with contraception and family planning and an in-office ultrasound with 3D capability.
- They are the only office in the area with first trimester screenings, as the highly trained sonographers are certified for Nuchal Translucency (NT) to identify the baby's risk of having Down Syndrome and some other chromosomal abnormalities as well as major congenital heart problems.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York.
- Compensation: Lucrative base salary with sign-on bonus, relocation, and student loan repayment options.
- Location: With its vibrant downtown district and lively neighborhoods, Syracuse is the economic and educational hub of Central New York, a region with over a million inhabitants.
- Syracuse is truly a 4 season's city!
- Syracuse also has excellent public and private schools.
- In 2010 Forbes rated Syracuse 4th in the top 10 places to raise a family.
- Patient volume will be 20-25 per shift and the physician will be joining a thriving established group with the ability to see more patients if desired.
- Dedicated Hospitalist service available so physicains do not need to admit if they do not wish.
- Shop until you drop at Carousel Center and the boutiques in downtown Syracuse.
- Cheer on the Syracuse University Orange football team inside the iconic Carrier Dome.
- Syracuse is also well-provided with convention sites, with a downtown convention complex and the Empire Expo Center, which hosts the annual Great New York State Fair (the longest running state fair in the country---1884!
- National Geographic's Green Guide named Syracuse "One of America's Top 20 Green Cities". Syracuse is also home to Syracuse University, a major research university, as well as several smaller colleges and professional schools.
- Facility: A 101-bed acute care hospital and a 160-bed extended-care facility (ECF) and short-term rehab facility licensed by the State of New York and operated by a New York not-for-profit corporation.
- The hospital is Joint Commission accredited.
- Full Benefits as well!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago