Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We're fiercely independent of massive healthcare institutions, seeing fewer patients each day and spending more time investing in longitudinal relationships and thoughtful decision-making.
- Paid Parental Leave.
- Top-notch Dental, Vision, and Health Insurance.
- An interest in using technology to deliver high quality, evidence-based primary care.
- Malpractice Coverage (includes tail).
- One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.
- Excellent clinical and communication skills.
- One Medical Membership for you and your family.
- Up to Date Subscriptions.
- This is a full-time role based in New York, NY for an Employer Health practice.
- Licensed in New York.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York, NY.
- One Medical is a unique primary care group delivering the highest-quality care and service available, and offering providers deeply gratifying and sustainable careers with myriad opportunities for professional enrichment.
- The desire to be an integral part of a rapidly growing team of clinicians dedicated to changing health care delivery.
- BC/BE in Family or Internal Medicine.
- CME allowance.
- Commuter Benefits.
- PTO, Paid Holidays, and Sabbatical at 5 and 10 years.
- Through advanced technology and a team-based approach, we care for patients around-the-clock without requiring providers to take.
- 401K Match.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 29.