Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Up to Date Subscriptions.
- Malpractice Coverage (includes tail).
- This is a full-time role based in New York, NY for an Employer Health practice.
- Excellent clinical and communication skills.
- An interest in using technology to deliver high quality, evidence-based primary care.
- PTO, Paid Holidays, and Sabbatical at 5 and 10 years.
- Paid Parental Leave.
- One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.
- One Medical is a unique primary care group delivering the highest-quality care and service available, and offering providers deeply gratifying and sustainable careers with myriad opportunities for professional enrichment.
- The desire to be an integral part of a rapidly growing team of clinicians dedicated to changing health care delivery.
- Licensed in New York.
- We're fiercely independent of massive healthcare institutions, seeing fewer patients each day and spending more time investing in longitudinal relationships and thoughtful decision-making.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Through advanced technology and a team-based approach, we care for patients around-the-clock without requiring providers to take.
- One Medical Membership for you and your family.
- 401K Match.
- Top-notch Dental, Vision, and Health Insurance.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York, NY.
- CME allowance.
- BC/BE in Family or Internal Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago