Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME allowance.
- We're fiercely independent of massive healthcare institutions, seeing fewer patients each day and spending more time investing in longitudinal relationships and thoughtful decision-making.
- Through advanced technology and a team-based approach, we care for patients around-the-clock without requiring providers to take.
- 401K Match.
- Malpractice Coverage (includes tail).
- One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.
- The desire to be an integral part of a rapidly growing team of clinicians dedicated to changing health care delivery.
- Top-notch Dental, Vision, and Health Insurance.
- This is a full-time role based in New York, NY for an Employer Health practice.
- Up to Date Subscriptions.
- Commuter Benefits.
- One Medical Membership for you and your family.
- Paid Parental Leave.
- Licensed in New York.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York, NY.
- Excellent clinical and communication skills.
- PTO, Paid Holidays, and Sabbatical at 5 and 10 years.
- BC/BE in Family or Internal Medicine.
- One Medical is a unique primary care group delivering the highest-quality care and service available, and offering providers deeply gratifying and sustainable careers with myriad opportunities for professional enrichment.
- An interest in using technology to deliver high quality, evidence-based primary care.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 29.