Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Located near Mount Sinai Brooklyn in the East Midwood section of the borough, the new facility will serve patients from neighborhoods that include Midwood, Madison, Marine Park, Mill Basin, East Flatbush, Flatlands, Canarsie, Brighton Beach, and Sheepshead Bay.
- Candidates will play an instrumental role in ensuring excellent patient care, quality outcomes, and satisfaction.
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is New York City's largest integrated delivery system encompassing seven hospital campuses, a leading medical school, and a vast network of ambulatory practices throughout the greater New York region.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York, NY.
- Mount Sinai's Kravis Children's Hospital also is ranked in seven out of ten pediatric specialties by United States News & World Report.
- Good public transportation options with two subway lines and express buses that run to the city.
- We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
- Collaborate with multi-specialty practice colleagues as an integral part of a world-class health system.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer.
- Community based practice.
- Midwood is a neighborhood in Eastern Brooklyn that is bounded roughly by East 12th Street to the west.
- Russian speaking a plus but not required.
- Provide medical care in high-functioning outpatient setting.
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University.
- The ideal candidate will provide high quality primary care services to adults.
- Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve.
- Mount Sinai's Department of Medicine is strongly committed to caring for the whole patient and places special emphasis on providing patient-centered care.
- The chosen candidates will have the opportunity to partner with world renowned, Icahn School of Medicine.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- University affiliated.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is currently seeking a Full-time Internal Medicine physician to join its thriving practice in the East Midwood section of Brooklyn, NY.
- The System includes approximately 7,100 primary and specialty care physicians.
- Midwood is a striking combination of urban and suburban living.
- Ambulatory experience preferred.
- The Mount Sinai Brooklyn vision is to continue to achieve excellence in providing patient care, to maintain the continuity of care by linking patients to the other parts of the Mount Sinai Health System for tertiary and quaternary care, to collaborate with other community health care providers, and to continually improve patient care for the unique and diverse communities that we serve.
- More than 140 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida.
- Physicians are affiliated with the renowned Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, which is ranked among the highest in the nation in National Institutes of Health funding per investigator.
- And 31 affiliated community health centers.
- Mount Sinai Brooklyn, a proud member of the Mount Sinai Health System, is a state-of-the-art community hospital located in Midwood, with world class clinical services.
- And Kings Highway to the south.
- The housing options are also pretty diverse here: there are both single- and multifamily homes, both detached and attached, along with plenty of condos and co-ops.
- It is also close to Manhattan Beach, Coney Island, and Brighton Beach.
- This role is outpatient only.
- Additional support staff.
- The physician will be joining a growing Mount Sinai practice that serves this rapidly changing, dynamic and growing neighborhood.
- This is a waterfront community where you'll regularly see scenic cruise boats and fishing boats at the docks.
- Significant opportunities for leadership and career development.
- The railroad tracks between Avenue H and Avenue I to the north.
- The division embraces the mission of Icahn School of Medicine by pursuing an integrate approach to patient care, research, and education.
- In addition, we would like our talented physician candidates to have a passion for outpatient medicine and be fully committed to mission of Mount Sinai Health System.
- The Mount Sinai Hospital is ranked as one of the nation's top 20 hospitals in Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Geriatrics, Nephrology, and Neurology/Neurosurgery, and is in the top 50 in four other specialties in the 2017-2018 "Best Hospitals" issue of United States News & World Report.
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked 12th nationally for Ophthalmology, while Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke's and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally.
- We pursue all dimensions of these three components, considering them inseparable elements of the art and science of medicine.
- Its brick facades and tree-lined streets provide a respite from the bustle of the city while its shops and restaurants, particularly those on Kings Highway, are reflective of the town's growing diversity.
- The neighborhood's appeal is undoubtedly its quiet charm and friendly atmosphere.
- 10 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers.
- New York Medical License.
- Benefit from the educational, research, and clinical programs of a nationally ranked Medical School.
- Mount Sinai's vision is to produce the safest care, the highest quality, the highest satisfaction, the best access and the best value of any health system in the nation.
- Flatbush Avenue to the east.
- The mission of Mount Sinai Brooklyn is to provide the residents in the major communities in the southern sections of Brooklyn with safe, high quality and compassionate patient care.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago