Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Mount Sinai has always been a trailblazer in research, education, and patient care, including the development of even better models of care to benefit patients.
- Radiosurgery technologies for tumors of the body and brain.
- South Nassau is a designated Stroke Center by the New York State Department of Health and Comprehensive Community Cancer Center by the American College of Surgeons and is an accredited center of the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Association and Quality Improvement Program.
- In addition, this ambitious and talented physician will be fully committed to building the geriatrics aspect of our new Internal Medicine Residency Program which is scheduled to begin in July 2019, as well as coordinate patient continuity of care with our local nursing home facilities.
- South Nassau also operates Long Island's only free-standing, 9-1-1 receiving Emergency Department, located in Long Beach.
- The ideal candidate will play an instrumental role in ensuring excellent patient care and quality outcomes.
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York, NY.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer.
- And Gamma Knife.
- New York State Medical License.
- Located in Oceanside, NY, the hospital is an acute-care, not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides state-of-the-art care.
- The ideal candidate will have an interest in interest in caring for a small primary care panel of skilled nursing home patients, and also covering the facility for urgent medical care needs, 5 days a week (hours very flexible).
- Geriatrics trained a plus but not essential.
- South Nassau Communities Hospital is one of the region's largest hospitals, with 455 beds, more than 900 physicians and 3,500 employees.
- In addition to its extensive outpatient specialty centers, South Nassau provides emergency and elective angioplasty, as well as noninvasive Novalis Tx.
- South Nassau Community Hospitals is currently seeking a full time Internist for their Nursing Home Patients!
- We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
- The position would report to the Chair of the Department of Medicine at South Nassau Communities Hospital.
- The hospital has been awarded the Joint Commission's gold seal of approval for disease-specific care for heart failure, primary stroke, hip replacement, knee replacement, wound care, bariatric surgery, and end-stage renal disease.
- As a leader in healthcare delivery in Long Island, South Nassau Communities Hospital is committed to developing innovative programs to support the health of individuals and populations, while also using resources effectively.
- Board Certified or eligible in Internal Medicine and/or Geriatric Medicine.
- The Department of Medicine at South Nassau Communities Hospital, under the Chairman of the Department, Aaron E. Glatt, MD, Facp, Fidsa, Fshea is comprised of 400 voluntary and full time Internists and subspecialists, and has been approved by the Acgme to start a 30 resident Internal Medicine Residency Program in July 2019.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 9.