Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Schenectady) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a unique practice environment which provides physicians the opportunity to work with an interdisciplinary team to support frail seniors who remain living in the community and thus avoid nursing home placement.
- Excellent benefits.
- The Eddy SeniorCare is seeking a full time Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine or Hospice and Palliative Care physician to join its team located in Schenectady, New York.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join St. Peter's Pace program and work within the St. Peter's Health Partners system.
- 2 part retirement savings program with employer matching program.
- This opportunity is unable to sponsor H1B or J1 visa candidates at this time.
- The physician follows the participant whether at home, in the medical office, or in selected nursing homes should placement be needed.
- The selected candidate must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with a minimum of one to three years of experience with a Geriatric population.
- The Eddy SeniorCare, a member of St. Peter's Health Partners is an established and respected Pace program (Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly).
- Relocation assistance is available.
- It is a program driven by relationships - not the number of encounters.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Schenectady, NY.
- A strong preference will be shown to candidates who possess fellowship training in Geriatrics or Hospice and Palliative Care.
- CME time & expense allowance.
- Starting bonus may be available.
- Paid malpractice, including post-Sphp employment tail coverage.
- Competitive salary.
- Paid time away from the practice.
- Including health/vision/dental insurances.
- Candidates should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing compassionate care, and the ability to work in a team environment.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago