Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Schenectady) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It is a program driven by relationships - not the number of encounters.
- Paid time away from the practice.
- Paid malpractice, including post-Sphp employment tail coverage.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a unique practice environment which provides physicians the opportunity to work with an interdisciplinary team to support frail seniors who remain living in the community and thus avoid nursing home placement.
- 2 part retirement savings program with employer matching program.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join St. Peter's Pace program and work within the St. Peter's Health Partners system.
- The Eddy SeniorCare, a member of St. Peter's Health Partners is an established and respected Pace program (Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly).
- The physician follows the participant whether at home, in the medical office, or in selected nursing homes should placement be needed.
- Candidates should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing compassionate care, and the ability to work in a team environment.
- CME time & expense allowance.
- A strong preference will be shown to candidates who possess fellowship training in Geriatrics or Hospice and Palliative Care.
- The selected candidate must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with a minimum of one to three years of experience with a Geriatric population.
- Excellent benefits.
- Starting bonus may be available.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Schenectady, NY.
- The Eddy SeniorCare is seeking a full time Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine or Hospice and Palliative Care physician to join its team located in Schenectady, New York.
- Relocation assistance is available.
- This opportunity is unable to sponsor H1B or J1 visa candidates at this time.
- Including health/vision/dental insurances.
- Competitive salary.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 29.