Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Schenectady) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid malpractice, including post-Sphp employment tail coverage.
- Starting bonus may be available.
- Excellent benefits.
- Candidates should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing compassionate care, and the ability to work in a team environment.
- A strong preference will be shown to candidates who possess fellowship training in Geriatrics or Hospice and Palliative Care.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a unique practice environment which provides physicians the opportunity to work with an interdisciplinary team to support frail seniors who remain living in the community and thus avoid nursing home placement.
- The Eddy SeniorCare is seeking a full time Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine or Hospice and Palliative Care physician to join its team located in Schenectady, New York.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join St. Peter's Pace program and work within the St. Peter's Health Partners system.
- The physician follows the participant whether at home, in the medical office, or in selected nursing homes should placement be needed.
- Relocation assistance is available.
- The selected candidate must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with a minimum of one to three years of experience with a Geriatric population.
- 2 part retirement savings program with employer matching program.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Schenectady, NY.
- Paid time away from the practice.
- Including health/vision/dental insurances.
- Competitive salary.
- It is a program driven by relationships - not the number of encounters.
- CME time & expense allowance.
- The Eddy SeniorCare, a member of St. Peter's Health Partners is an established and respected Pace program (Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly).
- This opportunity is unable to sponsor H1B or J1 visa candidates at this time.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 29.