Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Schenectady) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 2 part retirement savings program with employer matching program.
- Candidates should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing compassionate care, and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Starting bonus may be available.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Schenectady, NY.
- CME time & expense allowance.
- Including health/vision/dental insurances.
- Paid malpractice, including post-Sphp employment tail coverage.
- The physician follows the participant whether at home, in the medical office, or in selected nursing homes should placement be needed.
- Relocation assistance is available.
- The Eddy SeniorCare is seeking a full time Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine or Hospice and Palliative Care physician to join its team located in Schenectady, New York.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a unique practice environment which provides physicians the opportunity to work with an interdisciplinary team to support frail seniors who remain living in the community and thus avoid nursing home placement.
- It is a program driven by relationships - not the number of encounters.
- The selected candidate must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with a minimum of one to three years of experience with a Geriatric population.
- Paid time away from the practice.
- This opportunity is unable to sponsor H1B or J1 visa candidates at this time.
- The Eddy SeniorCare, a member of St. Peter's Health Partners is an established and respected Pace program (Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly).
- A strong preference will be shown to candidates who possess fellowship training in Geriatrics or Hospice and Palliative Care.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join St. Peter's Pace program and work within the St. Peter's Health Partners system.
- Excellent benefits.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 29.