Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · October 20, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- We are actively recruiting a Physician to join our established and growing free standing Urgent Care Center located in Rochester, NY.
- WorkFit has set a new standard for cost effectiveness and service excellence to the Finger Lakes and Capital District region.
- Workfit Medical, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic.
- Broad based diagnostic skills and experience are essential for practice at our facilities.
- Workfit Medical, LLC is committed to providing a work environment that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form.
- Our facilities have greatly improved the overall response-time and coordination needed by both employers and employees.
- WorkFit's team of experienced providers excel in the prevention, treatment and management of work-related & urgent care injuries.
- WorkFit Medical, is a full-service Occupational Healthcare & Urgent Care company which was created in 2002.
- Physician will be expected to obtain Fmcsa (DOT) medical examiner certificate (when available), as well as take New York State Worker's Compensation Online Training.
- In addition to providing medical services, our main goal is to help our clients reduce their employer's healthcare costs by focusing on the importance of early return to work.
- Workfit Medical, LLC will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
- Must be licensed in the State of New York.
- Must be able to be credentialed with major insurance payers.
- WorkFit demonstrates its superior capacity to be a comprehensive, one-stop occupational service & urgent care provider for our partners.
- WorkFit has grown to become the quality-driven, cost-efficient occupational health service provider for all types of private and government funded businesses, in nearly every industry of Western New York's working community.
- This position involves a range of urgent care and occupational health duties including pre-placement and DOT physical exams, medical surveillance, injury and illness management, school physician services, wellness and health promotion, and urgent care.
- Doctor of medicine degree or doctor of osteopathy degree from an approved school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Must have current DEA certificate.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in rochester, NY.
- Our staff prides themselves in getting to know each client's workplace and the physical demands of the job.
- Quick assessment and treatment, such as basic sutures and foreign body skills, are required in this environment.
- As WorkFit Medical continues to grow, clinical excellence and industry innovation remain the hallmarks of our company.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago