Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Brooklyn) is a single-specialty group practice.
- We are open to othe physician applications, please do not hesitate.
- Facility established to promote higher standard of healthcare practice.
- Join a team of medical, legal, and insurance experts that are able to navigate the everchanging healthcare landscape.
- Our facility's specialty practices are in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Dentistry, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Cardiology, Urology.
- We are looking to hire a hardworking, self-motivated Board Certified/Eligible Internal or Family Medicine Doctor for our practice.
- Full onsite specialist panel to be able to give complete necessary care to all individuals regardless of medical issue or financial situation.
- Graduated from an approved medical school and residency program.
- Board Certification/Board Eligible and Licensed in the State of New York.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Brooklyn, NY.
- Patient calendar can be created around the providers schedule if necessary for parttime applicants.
- Carry a patient caseload consistent with quality of care and productivity standards.
- Coordinate care with other members of the health care team, and refer patients when necessary for further diagnostic workups or treatment.
- Evaluate health status, initiate treatment procedures, plans, and preventative measures.
- Examine diagnose, and treat medical illnesses.
- Make appropriate and necessary referrals to other specialty and consultative medical services.
- Completed credentialing with all major insurances preferred but not required.
- New York City's established top-rated providers have come together to open a flagship healthcare facility with a multispecialty group setting in the Central Brooklyn area, which opens in art date of March 2019.
- Licensed in Family or Internal Medicine.
- Immediate Hire FOR Future Start Date (March 2019).
- Excellent doctorpatient communication.
- We will train and provide insurance and credentialing services for newly licensed strong candidates as necessary.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.