Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Brooklyn) is a single-specialty group practice.
- We will train and provide insurance and credentialing services for newly licensed strong candidates as necessary.
- Graduated from an approved medical school and residency program.
- Make appropriate and necessary referrals to other specialty and consultative medical services.
- Full onsite specialist panel to be able to give complete necessary care to all individuals regardless of medical issue or financial situation.
- Licensed in Family or Internal Medicine.
- We are open to othe physician applications, please do not hesitate.
- Join a team of medical, legal, and insurance experts that are able to navigate the everchanging healthcare landscape.
- New York City's established top-rated providers have come together to open a flagship healthcare facility with a multispecialty group setting in the Central Brooklyn area, which opens in art date of March 2019.
- Excellent doctorpatient communication.
- Facility established to promote higher standard of healthcare practice.
- Board Certification/Board Eligible and Licensed in the State of New York.
- We are looking to hire a hardworking, self-motivated Board Certified/Eligible Internal or Family Medicine Doctor for our practice.
- Our facility's specialty practices are in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Dentistry, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Cardiology, Urology.
- Carry a patient caseload consistent with quality of care and productivity standards.
- Coordinate care with other members of the health care team, and refer patients when necessary for further diagnostic workups or treatment.
- Immediate Hire FOR Future Start Date (March 2019).
- Completed credentialing with all major insurances preferred but not required.
- Patient calendar can be created around the providers schedule if necessary for parttime applicants.
- Examine diagnose, and treat medical illnesses.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Brooklyn, NY.
- Evaluate health status, initiate treatment procedures, plans, and preventative measures.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago