Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Brooklyn) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Carry a patient caseload consistent with quality of care and productivity standards.
- Completed credentialing with all major insurances preferred but not required.
- Facility established to promote higher standard of healthcare practice.
- Our facility's specialty practices are in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Dentistry, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Cardiology, Urology.
- Excellent doctorpatient communication.
- Licensed in Family or Internal Medicine.
- Make appropriate and necessary referrals to other specialty and consultative medical services.
- Immediate Hire FOR Future Start Date (March 2019).
- Evaluate health status, initiate treatment procedures, plans, and preventative measures.
- Coordinate care with other members of the health care team, and refer patients when necessary for further diagnostic workups or treatment.
- Full onsite specialist panel to be able to give complete necessary care to all individuals regardless of medical issue or financial situation.
- Examine diagnose, and treat medical illnesses.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Brooklyn, NY.
- Board Certification/Board Eligible and Licensed in the State of New York.
- New York City's established top-rated providers have come together to open a flagship healthcare facility with a multispecialty group setting in the Central Brooklyn area, which opens in art date of March 2019.
- Patient calendar can be created around the providers schedule if necessary for parttime applicants.
- We are looking to hire a hardworking, self-motivated Board Certified/Eligible Internal or Family Medicine Doctor for our practice.
- We will train and provide insurance and credentialing services for newly licensed strong candidates as necessary.
- We are open to othe physician applications, please do not hesitate.
- Join a team of medical, legal, and insurance experts that are able to navigate the everchanging healthcare landscape.
- Graduated from an approved medical school and residency program.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.