Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Brooklyn) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Patient calendar can be created around the providers schedule if necessary for parttime applicants.
- We are open to othe physician applications, please do not hesitate.
- Excellent doctorpatient communication.
- Our facility's specialty practices are in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Dentistry, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Cardiology, Urology.
- We are looking to hire a hardworking, self-motivated Board Certified/Eligible Internal or Family Medicine Doctor for our practice.
- Licensed in Family or Internal Medicine.
- Coordinate care with other members of the health care team, and refer patients when necessary for further diagnostic workups or treatment.
- Make appropriate and necessary referrals to other specialty and consultative medical services.
- New York City's established top-rated providers have come together to open a flagship healthcare facility with a multispecialty group setting in the Central Brooklyn area, which opens in art date of March 2019.
- Graduated from an approved medical school and residency program.
- Carry a patient caseload consistent with quality of care and productivity standards.
- Full onsite specialist panel to be able to give complete necessary care to all individuals regardless of medical issue or financial situation.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Brooklyn, NY.
- Evaluate health status, initiate treatment procedures, plans, and preventative measures.
- Facility established to promote higher standard of healthcare practice.
- We will train and provide insurance and credentialing services for newly licensed strong candidates as necessary.
- Join a team of medical, legal, and insurance experts that are able to navigate the everchanging healthcare landscape.
- Completed credentialing with all major insurances preferred but not required.
- Immediate Hire FOR Future Start Date (March 2019).
- Board Certification/Board Eligible and Licensed in the State of New York.
- Examine diagnose, and treat medical illnesses.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.