Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (New York City area) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Essen continues to expand and grow in the five boroughs while extending its breadth of services and continuing to provide the communities with leading edge care.
- Essen clinicians provide quality care for nearly 30,000 patient lives across our five clinical divisions.
- Examines, diagnoses and treats patients.
- We currently have several opportunities within the Essen Health Care network and have full time or per diem.
- Guided by a population health model of care delivery, Essen's patient-centric approach is focused on meeting patient needs in all care settings.
- Malpractice, Health Insurance, Dental, Optical, life insurance.
- In 2018, Essen Health Care was nominated for the Heritage Innovation Award.
- 2018 Fellows and Practicing physicians welcome.
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient's condition.
- Essen Health Care is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
- Generous PTO.
- Medical degree conferred by an accredited college or university required.
- Demonstrated clinical excellence.
- With five clinical divisions, patient care is provided in medical offices, 16 urgent care centers, hospitals, and nursing homes, as well as directly to patients in their homes.
- Minimal administrative duties with our focused EMR system and medical assistant support.
- 1099 employee (independent contractor) or W2 employee.
- Essen Health Care Company Overview.
- Diagnoses and treats variety of diseases in general practice.
- Paid Medical Malpractice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York City area, NY.
- Administers or prescribes treatments.
- The Care Management division cares for the community by addressing social determinants of health through RNs, care managers and care coordinators.
- At Essen Health Care, we strive to maintain the highest standards of quality services and patient care through the training, retention and promotion of staff, who demonstrate an attitude of service excellence and a commitment to all aspects of our mission.
- This facility is renowned for a warm atmosphere and exceptional standard of care is offered to patients.
- Consult with appropriate medical specialist when necessary.
- There are many options based on your experience and interest.
- H1 Visa sponsorship offered.
- Essen was one of the initial practices to have achieved.
- Primary Care Physician: Manhattan Nursing Home.
- Essen Health Care is an integrated healthcare delivery organization that provides high quality, compassionate, and accessible medical care to many of the most under-served residents of New York State.
- Orders lab and imaging tests to determine and manage an immediate treatment plan.
- With 150 primary and specialty care physicians and almost 100 advanced clinicians, Essen Health Care is one of the largest, most comprehensive private medical groups in New York City, and is recognized for excellence in patient satisfaction and clinical care.
- Documents items such as: past medical, family, and social history, review of systems, examinations, medications, allergies, assessment and plan.
- Essen Health Care Nursing Home Division is an extensive network of clinicians who provide high quality medical care to nursing home residents located at more than 42 skilled nursing facilities across all New York City boroughs, as well as Westchester and Duchess Counties.
- Pretax dollars transit and parking.
- We Offer.
- Base Salary and productivity offered.
- Interested in this position?
- Vaccinates patients to immunize patients from communicable diseases.
- Founded in 1999, Essen clinicians provide care in all five boroughs of New York City.
- In this role, the physician will be responsible for continuum quality patient care and rehabilitation.
- Essen Health Care is actively seeking a Board Eligible or Board Certified Internal or Family Medicine Physician for a Manhattan based Nursing & Rehabilitation Center.
- Monday -Friday daytime schedule.
- Essen Health Care provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
- We strive to provide an environment conducive to personal and professional growth for our employees and a "patient first" attitude in our daily activities.
- Board Eligible or Certified and New York State licensure required.
- Immediate Opening.
- Ensures fulfillment of Essen Healthcare commitment for ensuring quality care.
- Refer patient to subspecialists within network.
- Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home' designation in New York by the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
- Analyzes reports and findings of tests and of examination, and diagnoses condition.
- Examines patients, using medical instruments and equipment.
- Advises patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease.
- Competitive Compensation.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 1.