Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (New York City area) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Paid Medical Malpractice.
- Documents items such as: past medical, family, and social history, review of systems, examinations, medications, allergies, assessment and plan.
- With five clinical divisions, patient care is provided in medical offices, 16 urgent care centers, hospitals, and nursing homes, as well as directly to patients in their homes.
- We strive to provide an environment conducive to personal and professional growth for our employees and a "patient first" attitude in our daily activities.
- Essen Health Care is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
- Administers or prescribes treatments.
- With 150 primary and specialty care physicians and almost 100 advanced clinicians, Essen Health Care is one of the largest, most comprehensive private medical groups in New York City, and is recognized for excellence in patient satisfaction and clinical care.
- Refer patient to subspecialists within network.
- Essen Health Care Company Overview.
- Board Eligible or Certified and New York State licensure required.
- 1099 employee (independent contractor) or W2 employee.
- Essen was one of the initial practices to have achieved.
- Essen continues to expand and grow in the five boroughs while extending its breadth of services and continuing to provide the communities with leading edge care.
- Consult with appropriate medical specialist when necessary.
- Ensures fulfillment of Essen Healthcare commitment for ensuring quality care.
- Pretax dollars transit and parking.
- Examines, diagnoses and treats patients.
- This facility is renowned for a warm atmosphere and exceptional standard of care is offered to patients.
- Vaccinates patients to immunize patients from communicable diseases.
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient's condition.
- Interested in this position?
- Essen Health Care is actively seeking a Board Eligible or Board Certified Internal or Family Medicine Physician for a Manhattan based Nursing & Rehabilitation Center.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Primary Care Physician: Manhattan Nursing Home.
- In this role, the physician will be responsible for continuum quality patient care and rehabilitation.
- Immediate Opening.
- Monday -Friday daytime schedule.
- Base Salary and productivity offered.
- Essen Health Care Nursing Home Division is an extensive network of clinicians who provide high quality medical care to nursing home residents located at more than 42 skilled nursing facilities across all New York City boroughs, as well as Westchester and Duchess Counties.
- Medical degree conferred by an accredited college or university required.
- Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home' designation in New York by the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
- Minimal administrative duties with our focused EMR system and medical assistant support.
- At Essen Health Care, we strive to maintain the highest standards of quality services and patient care through the training, retention and promotion of staff, who demonstrate an attitude of service excellence and a commitment to all aspects of our mission.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York City area, NY.
- Guided by a population health model of care delivery, Essen's patient-centric approach is focused on meeting patient needs in all care settings.
- Founded in 1999, Essen clinicians provide care in all five boroughs of New York City.
- Malpractice, Health Insurance, Dental, Optical, life insurance.
- We Offer.
- We currently have several opportunities within the Essen Health Care network and have full time or per diem.
- Analyzes reports and findings of tests and of examination, and diagnoses condition.
- Examines patients, using medical instruments and equipment.
- Advises patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease.
- H1 Visa sponsorship offered.
- Essen clinicians provide quality care for nearly 30,000 patient lives across our five clinical divisions.
- The Care Management division cares for the community by addressing social determinants of health through RNs, care managers and care coordinators.
- There are many options based on your experience and interest.
- Diagnoses and treats variety of diseases in general practice.
- Demonstrated clinical excellence.
- 2018 Fellows and Practicing physicians welcome.
- Essen Health Care is an integrated healthcare delivery organization that provides high quality, compassionate, and accessible medical care to many of the most under-served residents of New York State.
- Essen Health Care provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
- In 2018, Essen Health Care was nominated for the Heritage Innovation Award.
- Generous PTO.
- Orders lab and imaging tests to determine and manage an immediate treatment plan.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 1.