Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · November 13, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Instead of just writing prescriptions for chronic illnesses, you have more time to coach patients on lifestyle modifications that can lead to better chronic care management.
- Not only can you stay on top of medical advances, but you also have time to incorporate them into your treatment plans.
- We are seeking a Board Certified Internist to join our network of dedicated primary care physicians in Rockland County, NY ( about 40 miles from Manhattan).
- Each patient gets your undivided attention and the appropriate amount of time.
- Appointments run on time, patients don't have to wait and you're not rushing between exam rooms.
- More time to perform annual physical exams, so you can delve a little deeper, thoroughly explain results, and lifestyle recommendations important for behavior change.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York.
- Imagine What Your Day Could Be Like In An Mdvip Practice.
- You're able to see 8-10 patients a day and proactively impact their overall well-being and quality of life - instead of squeezing in 20-25.
- A DAY IN THE Life OF AN Mdvip Physician.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago