Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Each patient gets your undivided attention and the appropriate amount of time.
- Instead of just writing prescriptions for chronic illnesses, you have more time to coach patients on lifestyle modifications that can lead to better chronic care management.
- You're able to see 8-10 patients a day and proactively impact their overall well-being and quality of life - instead of squeezing in 20-25.
- Imagine What Your Day Could Be Like In An Mdvip Practice.
- Appointments run on time, patients don't have to wait and you're not rushing between exam rooms.
- More time to perform annual physical exams, so you can delve a little deeper, thoroughly explain results, and lifestyle recommendations important for behavior change.
- A DAY IN THE Life OF AN Mdvip Physician.
- We are seeking a Board Certified Internist to join our network of dedicated primary care physicians in Rockland County, NY ( about 40 miles from Manhattan).
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York.
- Not only can you stay on top of medical advances, but you also have time to incorporate them into your treatment plans.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 1.