Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Our staff prides themselves in getting to know each client's workplace and the physical demands of the job.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Rochester, NY.
- Broad based diagnostic skills and experience are essential for practice at our facilities.
- Quick assessment and treatment, such as basic sutures and foreign body skills, are required in this environment.
- Doctor of medicine degree or doctor of osteopathy degree from an approved school of medicine or osteopathy.
- WorkFit Medical, is a full-service Occupational Healthcare & Urgent Care company which was created in 2002.
- WorkFit's team of experienced providers excel in the prevention, treatment and management of work-related & urgent care injuries.
- Must be licensed in the State of New York.
- Physician will be expected to obtain Fmcsa (DOT) medical examiner certificate (when available), as well as take New York State Worker's Compensation Online Training.
- This position involves a range of urgent care and occupational health duties including pre-placement and DOT physical exams, medical surveillance, injury and illness management, school physician services, wellness and health promotion, and urgent care.
- Our facilities have greatly improved the overall response-time and coordination needed by both employers and employees.
- Workfit Medical, LLC will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
- WorkFit demonstrates its superior capacity to be a comprehensive, one-stop occupational service & urgent care provider for our partners.
- As WorkFit Medical continues to grow, clinical excellence and industry innovation remain the hallmarks of our company.
- Must be able to be credentialed with major insurance payers.
- Workfit Medical, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic.
- Must have current DEA certificate.
- Workfit Medical, LLC is committed to providing a work environment that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form.
- WorkFit has set a new standard for cost effectiveness and service excellence to the Finger Lakes and Capital District region.
- WorkFit has grown to become the quality-driven, cost-efficient occupational health service provider for all types of private and government funded businesses, in nearly every industry of Western New York's working community.
- We are actively recruiting a Physician to join our established and growing free standing Urgent Care Center located in Rochester, NY.
- In addition to providing medical services, our main goal is to help our clients reduce their employer's healthcare costs by focusing on the importance of early return to work.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.