Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Option to perform outpatient procedures.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York.
- Join 4 experienced Internists.
- Enjoy hiking, biking, skiing, and boating in the outdoors paradise of the Finger Lakes region.
- Access culturally diverse art and theatre shows, fantastic shopping, and nightlife right in your backyard.
- Never ending salary plus production upside.
- Outpatient practice with option to work a 4 or 5 day work week.
- Hpsa/MUA designated site.
- Seeking a compassionate Internal Medicine physician to join a Fqhc in beautiful Upstate New York.
- Above median compensation and robust benefits package.
- Indulge in fine dining and sip at award winning breweries and wineries.
- Sign on and retention bonuses plus relocation assistance and student loan repayment.
- Live and work in one of the most diverse cities in America.
- 35 days of PTO and CME plus allowance.
- This booming New York metro town is a wonderful place to practice.
- Reside in an educationally rich community with great schools and world-renowned universities including an Ivy League University, 2 Division 1 Universities, and number of private colleges.
- Enjoy a cost of living that is 18% below the national average.
- Robust support staff to include NP's, PA's, and a full complement of nursing staff.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 15.