Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Neptune) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 96-hours physician coverage daily.
- 12-hour shifts.
- It is a region that enjoys all the advantages of coastal living - such as sand, surf, seafood, and other outdoor activities - yet when fall arrives the residents don't depart with autumn's leaves.
- Located in Coastal Monmouth county, NJ, Neptune Township is home to active year round communities.
- 614 hospital beds.
- Neptune is a town rich in Victorian architecture, tree-lined streets, lakes, and parks.
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center (member of Hackensack Meridian Health) is the region's only university-level academic medical center, with services that include our Level II Regional Trauma Center, a Stroke Rescue Center, and the region's only Cardiac Surgery program.
- Easily accessible by car, train and bus, Neptune is about an hour from Philadelphia and New York City.
- 24-hours APP coverage daily.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a FT Hospitalist Physician in Neptune, NJ!
- Designated Nocturnists.
- Closed ICU.
- Affiliation with Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine at Seton Hall University provides many opportunities for growth on an academic, clinical, and administrative level.
- There is a variety of night life activities, restaurants, family oriented culture, & boardwalks for all ages to enjoy.
- Internal medicine program onsite, so opportunity to interact with residents.
- Neptune features excellent school systems, charming neighborhoods, and all the advantages of modern suburban life.
- Jsumc is close to the cities of Red bank, Long Branch, Asbury Park, and Belmar.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine.
- No procedures.
- It is our ongoing goal to provide you with the finest in health care programs and services.
- Jersey Shore recently completed its largest expansion in its 105-year history, a $300 million initiative with a new patient care pavilion, emergency department, diagnostic and treatment building, and state-of-the-art operating rooms and patient care amenities.
- There are a variety of restaurants, quaint shops, and stores.
- Soarian Cerner EMR.
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center offers services in all major medical disciplines, including a full range of cardiology services, pediatric sub-specialties, orthopedics, and cancer care.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services