Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Rochester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
- Easier and healthier.
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Rochester, NY.
- 4 weeks of vacation, 1 week of CME.
- You are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better.
- Comprehensive health benefits.
- Epic EMR.
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b).
- Dedicated physician recruiting and on-boarding support.
- You are in a physician led integrated system where you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work.
- Fully-covered relocation services.
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee and performance based incentives.
- Opportunity to be a part of a new care modality that is based upon the Peter Anderson's Team Care Model.
- Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities.
- This model is designed to allow the physician to focus on patient interaction and care.
- Join well-established cohesive and collegial practices with flexible work schedules and access to Hospitalist service for inpatient care.
- 100% outpatient practice.
- Typical schedule: 18-22 patients per day.
- Generous sign on bonus.
- Rochester Regional Health is seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine physicians for premier medical group that is centrally located between Syracuse and Rochester in the heart of NY Wine County!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.