Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Rochester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee and performance based incentives.
- Fully-covered relocation services.
- Typical schedule: 18-22 patients per day.
- Comprehensive health benefits.
- You are in a physician led integrated system where you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work.
- You are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better.
- Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
- 100% outpatient practice.
- Easier and healthier.
- Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities.
- Rochester Regional Health is seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine physicians for premier medical group that is centrally located between Syracuse and Rochester in the heart of NY Wine County!
- 4 weeks of vacation, 1 week of CME.
- Opportunity to be a part of a new care modality that is based upon the Peter Anderson's Team Care Model.
- Dedicated physician recruiting and on-boarding support.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Rochester, NY.
- Epic EMR.
- Generous sign on bonus.
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage.
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b).
- Join well-established cohesive and collegial practices with flexible work schedules and access to Hospitalist service for inpatient care.
- This model is designed to allow the physician to focus on patient interaction and care.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.