Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $170,000.
This permanent job opening (Plattsburgh) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Board Certified OR Board Eligible in Family Practice or Internal Medicine.
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Number.
- Must hold a current and valid BLS certification and will be Acls certified within 90 days of employment.
- We have a passion for providing the best possible care to those who have served our nation, and are excited to present what we believe to be a first class employment opportunity where your career will grow and flourish!
- Exciting Opportunity for a Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician - Department of Veterans Affairs Outpatient Clinic.
- At least 2 years of recent primary care experience in an outpatient setting.
- In conformity with applicable laws, CRAssociates, Inc.
- Candidate must be a United States Citizen.
- We are proud to offer a rewarding balance of professional and personal time while offering the best service possible to our nation's heroes!
- Schedule: M-F.
- Compensation: Excellent.
- Experience the satisfaction of comprehensive patient care using your medical judgement and not the patient's ability to pay!
- Location: Plattsburgh, NY Community Based Outpatient Clinic.
- Apply today at.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from an accredited college or university.
- Our Clinics specialize in primary care and preventative medicine for a Veteran patient population.
- CRAssociates is a successful healthcare management organization that owns and operates Community Based Outpatient Clinics - Cboc's - in collaboration with the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- No weekends, nights, or on.
- Possess a current unrestricted NY state license as a physician.
- Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, or status as a disabled veteran, a Vietnam Era veteran, a veteran who has served on active duty for which a campaign badge was authorized, or a newly separated veteran.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago