Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $170,000.
This permanent job opening (Plattsburgh) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from an accredited college or university.
- Compensation: Excellent.
- Board Certified OR Board Eligible in Family Practice or Internal Medicine.
- Location: Plattsburgh, NY Community Based Outpatient Clinic.
- We have a passion for providing the best possible care to those who have served our nation, and are excited to present what we believe to be a first class employment opportunity where your career will grow and flourish!
- Must hold a current and valid BLS certification and will be Acls certified within 90 days of employment.
- Possess a current unrestricted NY state license as a physician.
- In conformity with applicable laws, CRAssociates, Inc.
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Number.
- Candidate must be a United States Citizen.
- Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, or status as a disabled veteran, a Vietnam Era veteran, a veteran who has served on active duty for which a campaign badge was authorized, or a newly separated veteran.
- CRAssociates is a successful healthcare management organization that owns and operates Community Based Outpatient Clinics - Cboc's - in collaboration with the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Experience the satisfaction of comprehensive patient care using your medical judgement and not the patient's ability to pay!
- We are proud to offer a rewarding balance of professional and personal time while offering the best service possible to our nation's heroes!
- Our Clinics specialize in primary care and preventative medicine for a Veteran patient population.
- At least 2 years of recent primary care experience in an outpatient setting.
- No weekends, nights, or on.
- Apply today at.
- Exciting Opportunity for a Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician - Department of Veterans Affairs Outpatient Clinic.
- Schedule: M-F.
This perm job from CRAssociates was last open on Jan 11.