Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Elizabeth) is for an academic medical center.
- Pain management.
- Precept 4-5 days per week.
- IS Seeking A Full Time Director OF Primary Care.
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center/ Rutgers-NEW Jersey Medical School Internal Medicine Residency.
- Resident mentoring and remediation.
- Quality assurance.
- Supervise other preceptors.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Elizabeth, NJ.
- Review results of PGY-1 Osce's and use them for teaching and resident performance improvement.
- Coordinate Performance Improvement projects by residents and ensure the completion of at least one project per Academic year.
- Medical Clinic.
- Evidence Based Medicine.
- Preventive medicine.
- Interviewing, applicant selection.
- Choose modules to use in program.
- Core Curriculum Lectures 1 per month.
- Development and implementation of Milestones and EPAs.
- Oversee educational experience in outpatient settings.
- Legal aspects, risk management.
- Facilitate efficient functioning.
- High Value Care Series from ACP.
- Women's Health.
- Core curriculum development in the Ambulatory settings.
- Resident evaluation including Clinical Competency Committee, Mini-CEX, chart reviews.
- Develop a pool of per diem preceptors.
- Educational Modules- Hopkins Peac and Caring with Compassion.
- Managed care.
- Teaching attending inpatient 4 months/year.
- Site visits to office practices used for rotations.
- Supervise and monitor the use of educational modules.
- Mentor 4 residents, of whom 1 or 2 will be on remediation.
- Adolescent medicine.
- Regular faculty development for Clinic and Office preceptors.
- Assist Program Director and Associate PD as needed.
- Others as needed.
- Curriculum development and implementation, including but not limited to.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.