Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Elizabeth) is for an academic medical center.
- Others as needed.
- Medical Clinic.
- IS Seeking A Full Time Director OF Primary Care.
- Teaching attending inpatient 4 months/year.
- Legal aspects, risk management.
- Oversee educational experience in outpatient settings.
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center/ Rutgers-NEW Jersey Medical School Internal Medicine Residency.
- Development and implementation of Milestones and EPAs.
- Review results of PGY-1 Osce's and use them for teaching and resident performance improvement.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Elizabeth, NJ.
- Adolescent medicine.
- Regular faculty development for Clinic and Office preceptors.
- Develop a pool of per diem preceptors.
- Women's Health.
- Core curriculum development in the Ambulatory settings.
- Managed care.
- Site visits to office practices used for rotations.
- Assist Program Director and Associate PD as needed.
- Mentor 4 residents, of whom 1 or 2 will be on remediation.
- Pain management.
- Facilitate efficient functioning.
- Coordinate Performance Improvement projects by residents and ensure the completion of at least one project per Academic year.
- Resident mentoring and remediation.
- Choose modules to use in program.
- High Value Care Series from ACP.
- Resident evaluation including Clinical Competency Committee, Mini-CEX, chart reviews.
- Precept 4-5 days per week.
- Interviewing, applicant selection.
- Supervise and monitor the use of educational modules.
- Evidence Based Medicine.
- Supervise other preceptors.
- Curriculum development and implementation, including but not limited to.
- Quality assurance.
- Preventive medicine.
- Core Curriculum Lectures 1 per month.
- Educational Modules- Hopkins Peac and Caring with Compassion.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago