Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Elizabeth) is for an academic medical center.
- Legal aspects, risk management.
- Medical Clinic.
- Curriculum development and implementation, including but not limited to.
- Development and implementation of Milestones and EPAs.
- Choose modules to use in program.
- Evidence Based Medicine.
- Site visits to office practices used for rotations.
- Coordinate Performance Improvement projects by residents and ensure the completion of at least one project per Academic year.
- Supervise other preceptors.
- Women's Health.
- Supervise and monitor the use of educational modules.
- Interviewing, applicant selection.
- Managed care.
- Others as needed.
- Develop a pool of per diem preceptors.
- Oversee educational experience in outpatient settings.
- Quality assurance.
- Pain management.
- Preventive medicine.
- Educational Modules- Hopkins Peac and Caring with Compassion.
- IS Seeking A Full Time Director OF Primary Care.
- Regular faculty development for Clinic and Office preceptors.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Elizabeth, NJ.
- Core Curriculum Lectures 1 per month.
- Resident mentoring and remediation.
- Facilitate efficient functioning.
- High Value Care Series from ACP.
- Mentor 4 residents, of whom 1 or 2 will be on remediation.
- Resident evaluation including Clinical Competency Committee, Mini-CEX, chart reviews.
- Precept 4-5 days per week.
- Core curriculum development in the Ambulatory settings.
- Review results of PGY-1 Osce's and use them for teaching and resident performance improvement.
- Adolescent medicine.
- Assist Program Director and Associate PD as needed.
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center/ Rutgers-NEW Jersey Medical School Internal Medicine Residency.
- Teaching attending inpatient 4 months/year.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.