Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hudson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Over the last 10 years, we've invested more than $51 million in new facilities and equipment improvements, including surgical instrumentation, patient information systems and medical imaging technologies.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Per Diem Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine physicians to staff Inpatient Services at Columbia Memorial Hospital located in Hudson, NY.
- Physicians carry an average census of 16 patients.
- Columbia Memorial Health is an affiliate of the Albany Med health system and has provided medical care for the Hudson Valley since 1889.
- Open ICU.
- 9 ICU beds.
- 12-hour shifts.
- It's urban center boasts over 200 proprietor-owned shops, eating and drinking establishments, cultural venues and quaint B's to contemporary inns and hotels.
- Hospitalists run codes and rapid response team.
- Hudson, NY is a quaint, historic town, located on the Hudson River and features a lively downtown area, home to an eclectic mix of more than 65 restaurants and shops.
- In addition to the modern 192-bed hospital, CMH runs more than 35 care centers, including 15 primary care and more than 20 specialty care centers.
- Highlights of our updated facilities include the state-of-the-art emergency and surgical departments, nine-bed Intensive Care Unit and 71,300 square-foot office building and parking garage annex to make care easily accessible.
- Beginning with the Hudson City Hospital, our network has grown to serve more than 100,000 residents in Columbia, Greene and Dutchess counties.
- Beyond it's 2 square miles are an abundance of bucolic environs, including farmland, historic homes, and open spaces for land and water sports.
- Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- Columbia Memorial Hospital in Hudson, is one of the most innovative and technically advanced facilities in the Hudson Valley.
- Hospitalist Profile.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule.
- MediTec EMR.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services