Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Ramsey) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, a community teaching hospital in Englewood, New Jersey, is nationally recognized for cardiac surgery and cardiac care, breast imaging and cancer care, spine surgery, orthopedic surgery, and maternity care, and is an international leader in patient blood management and bloodless surgery.
- There is a strong culture of collegial and administrative support with a desire to on-board a Physician looking to build a long term practice.
- Primary Care Physician - HVA Medical Group Ramsey, NJ.
- Eligible for New Jersey State Medical License.
- We offer a competitive guaranteed salary with the opportunity to quickly grow compensation with a generous wRVU compensation model, full benefits package, malpractice insurance, retirement plan, and CME allowance.
- With New Jersey offices located in and around Bergen and Passaic Counties and minutes away from New York City, we are in the nation's center of culture, information, education, and recreation.
- Compensation and Benefits.
- The ideal candidate will play an instrumental role in ensuring excellent patient care, quality outcomes, and superior patient satisfaction.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- We are actively recruiting Primary Care Physicians to join our Englewood Health Physician Network Practices located in Ramsey, NJ.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Ramsey, NJ.
- With seventeen state of the art office locations and over 40 Providers you would be joining an integrated primary care network.
- In partnership with HVA Medical Group of Northern Jersey, our Englewood Health Physician Network locations provide comprehensive heart, vascular, and medical care in Bergen and Passaic Counties.
- In addition, we would like to showcase a talented physician who is fully committed to growing a practice in our community.
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University.
- Commitment to providing state of the art, compassionate care in a humanistic environment.
- Our community based Englewood MD Partner Practices are committed to providing extensive ambulatory care with a range of inpatient and outpatient services.
- HVA Medical Group represents a group of board-certified cardiologists, vascular and sleep medicine specialists, and internal medicine physicians.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.