Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
- No-cost or low-cost medical and dental care for you and your family.
- Based on your area of concentration, you may be eligible for an accessions bonus, paid over a four-year period while serving.
- Join us and work alongside professionals at the top of their fields while helping expand the boundaries of internal medicine.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New Jersey.
- Commissary and post exchange shopping privileges.
- United States citizenship.
- Foreign graduates may apply with permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Play A Vital Role IN THE Lives OF OUR Nation'S Defenders.
- Enrollment into the Uniformed Services Blended Retirement System.
- Between 21 and 42 years of age (waivers granted on a case-by-case basis).
- Additionally when you join the Army Medical Corps, you'll be making a difference in the lives of our Soldiers and the country at large while gaining access to invaluable opportunities, like supporting humanitarian missions, leadership training and a competitive benefit package.
- 30 days of paid vacation earned annually.
- Current license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- Completion of at least one year of an approved graduate medical education internship.
- Eligibility for board certification.
- Specialized training to become a leader in internal medicine.
- Repayment of qualified education loans to lending institution, paid annually over a maximum of 3 years while serving.
- As an Internal Medicine Physician on the United States Army health care team, you'll diagnose and treat localized ailments and diseases, conduct and supervise direct patient care, execute disease prevention and health programs, command medical units, perform staff functions in health support, conduct medical research on diseases of military importance and participate in medical education and training.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.