Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Montclair) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Centrally located for easy access to New York City, Mountains and Beaches.
- You can get a glimpse of the hospital and our services on.
- Practice preferences developed to meet your interests.
- High growth service area.
- Full Benefit Package: Health/Dental/Vision/Paid CME/401K/Malpractice.
- Work Week: Monday - Friday, some extended evening hours and Saturday AM.
- Located in Essex County NJ, population 790,000.
- Montclair Township is a seasoned hillside family-centered community of 39,000 whose many old houses enhance its charm.
- Large Multi-specialty group network.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Base Salary + wRVU Bonus Incentive.
- Opportunity for resident teaching.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Montclair, NJ.
- Commencement Bonus.
- Ability to integrate well with medical community to help promote referrals.
- Opportunity for clinical research and trials.
- Not a J1 Visa Opportunity.
- This is a unique opportunity to take advantage, the combination of a diverse culture in the New York Metro area and enjoying the feel of a small town, all in pursuit of your career goals.
- Diversity of choice between public, private and charter schools.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.