Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · January 28, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Watertown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This unique opportunity at Samaritan Medical Center, a 290-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Located in Watertown, NY.
- A leadership position is available offering opportunity for professional advancement, additional income and exclusive benefits.
- Apogee Program Directors are an integral part of our nationwide leadership team.
- This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth and additional income.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- 10 MDs, 3 NPs Model.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
This perm job opening was posted
by Apogee Physicians