Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · July 8, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Watertown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth and additional income.
- A leadership position is available offering opportunity for professional advancement, additional income and exclusive benefits.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Apogee Program Directors are an integral part of our nationwide leadership team.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Located in Watertown, NY.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- This unique opportunity at Samaritan Medical Center, a 290-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- 10 MDs, 3 NPs Model.
This perm job from Apogee Physicians was last open on Jun 1.