Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · January 28, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hamilton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Conveniently located to the Hamilton Transit Complex, Hamilton is also in close proximity to destinations such as Six Flags Great Adventure, downtown Princeton and the historic state capital of Trenton.
- An affiliate of Rwjbarnabas Health, the hospital earned specialty certifications from the Joint Commission in stroke, outpatient diabetes, spine surgery and hip/knee replacement.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Hospitalist Nocturnist Physician in Hamilton, NJ.
- Closed ICU.
- 24 hours daily Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- Hospitalists run codes and Rapid Response Team.
- Allscripts EMR.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton is a 287-bed acute care hospital located on a sprawling 67-acre campus in central New Jersey.
- Vibrant and bustling economy with shopping, dining and family-friendly entertainment.
- 43 hours daily physician coverage.
- H1B Visas Accepted!
- Hamilton, NJ, enjoys a prime location that is within an hour drive of New York City, Philadelphia and the Jersey Shore.
- Must be Board Certificated/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Offers several annual community events, including Azalea Festival, Oktoberfest, and Winter Wonderland.
- The hospital provides local access to leading academic physicians and research initiatives through its affiliations with Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey, the state's only National Cancer Institute-designated cancer center.
- Physicians carry an average of 15 patients per shift.
- A true community atmosphere with big city access, Hamilton offers 64 public parks, playgrounds and acres of preserved open space.
- RWJ Hamilton is the first of two hospitals in NJ to receive the Malcolm Bridge National Quality Award, an honor presented by the President of the United States for quality and performance excellence.
- Home to the nationally acclaimed Grounds for Sculpture, a 42-acre sculpture park, and Veterans Park, which includes the state's largest playground facility.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Envision Physician Services