Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hamilton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physicians carry an average of 15 patients per shift.
- A true community atmosphere with big city access, Hamilton offers 64 public parks, playgrounds and acres of preserved open space.
- Conveniently located to the Hamilton Transit Complex, Hamilton is also in close proximity to destinations such as Six Flags Great Adventure, downtown Princeton and the historic state capital of Trenton.
- Closed ICU.
- 24 hours daily physician coverage.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring a Hospitalist Physician to staff the Inpatient Services at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in Hamilton, NJ.
- Allscripts EMR.
- Home to the nationally acclaimed Grounds for Sculpture, a 42-acre sculpture park, and Veterans Park, which includes the state's largest playground facility.
- Hamilton, NJ, enjoys a prime location that is within an hour drive of New York City, Philadelphia and the Jersey Shore.
- 24 hours daily Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- H1B Visas Accepted!
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton is a 287-bed acute care hospital located on a sprawling 67-acre campus in central New Jersey.
- Offers several annual community events, including Azalea Festival, Oktoberfest, and Winter Wonderland.
- Vibrant and bustling economy with shopping, dining and family-friendly entertainment.
- The hospital provides local access to leading academic physicians and research initiatives through its affiliations with Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey, the state's only National Cancer Institute-designated cancer center.
- Must be Board Certificated/Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- An affiliate of Rwjbarnabas Health, the hospital earned specialty certifications from the Joint Commission in stroke, outpatient diabetes, spine surgery and hip/knee replacement.
- Hospitalists run codes and Rapid Response Team.
- RWJ Hamilton is the first of two hospitals in NJ to receive the Malcolm Bridge National Quality Award, an honor presented by the President of the United States for quality and performance excellence.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services