Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Toms River) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Two Intensivist physicians during the day, one Hospitalist physician at night.
- Must be BC in Critical Care Medicine.
- Toms River, NJ is located just minutes from the popular Jersey Shore with its endless boardwalks and pristine beaches.
- Three APPs during the day, one APP at night.
- Convenient to New York City, Philadelphia and Atlantic City with its vibrant urban life along with endless choices of outdoor recreational activities.
- Community Medical Center is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital and part of the Robert Wood Johnson Barnabas Health System.
- It is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility.
- Ranked as one of the best places to live by Money magazine.
- H1B Visas Accepted!
- Envision Physician Services has a new opportunity for a Site Medical Director to join our Critical Care team in the Jersey Shore area!
- No night shifts for Intensivist physicians!
- Residency training in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine is preferred.
- Paid night.
- United States News and World Report' rank Barnabas Health Hospitals Among Best in Metro Area and New Jersey.
- It offers a comprehensive array of services including advanced cancer care, sophisticated neurology and neurosurgery services including a neuro-interventional lab and cardiac care featuring three cardiac catheterization labs.
- Fellowship training in pulmonology is preferred.
- 15-bed Medical ICU and 12-bed Surgical ICU.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services