Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Adirondack) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There are many festivals throughout the year that include the Mayor's Cup and Regatta, the Commemoration of a Civil War and various small events geared toward the history buff in you.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Location: NY.
- Have fun outdoors or eat in some amazing local restaurants in town.
- The City also has many museums, recreation trails, fields, and beaches with access to lakes where you will find great fishing and boating.
- Come to play and work in one of NY's most beautiful cities.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary/Critical Care.
- BC, Must have Fellowship training in both Pulm & CC medicine.
- There is a little bit of everything to do so come work and have some fun.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 16.