Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · October 14, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Adirondack) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary/Critical Care.
- BC, Must have Fellowship training in both Pulm & CC medicine.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Have fun outdoors or eat in some amazing local restaurants in town.
- Come to play and work in one of NY's most beautiful cities.
- There is a little bit of everything to do so come work and have some fun.
- There are many festivals throughout the year that include the Mayor's Cup and Regatta, the Commemoration of a Civil War and various small events geared toward the history buff in you.
- Location: NY.
- The City also has many museums, recreation trails, fields, and beaches with access to lakes where you will find great fishing and boating.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 16.