Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · November 22, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- An excellent compensation and benefits package is available for the right candidate.
- CME stipend and paid time off.
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability and Malpractice Insurance.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New Jersey.
- The schedule will include one evening each week and one Saturday per month.
- 401(k) matching.
- License, CDS and DEA certification reimbursement.
- Competitive salary.
- This is a full time opportunity with 36 scheduled patient contact hours and 4 administrative hours weekly, with the possibility of additional hours to address patient care.
- Paid time off (including sick, vacation and holidays).
- Lourdes Medical Associates (LMA) has an excellent opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join two Nurse Practitioners in an established practice located in Cinnaminson, New Jersey.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join a multispecialty network of physicians.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago