Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · July 8, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME stipend and paid time off.
- An excellent compensation and benefits package is available for the right candidate.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join a multispecialty network of physicians.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New Jersey.
- This is a full time opportunity with 36 scheduled patient contact hours and 4 administrative hours weekly, with the possibility of additional hours to address patient care.
- Competitive salary.
- The schedule will include one evening each week and one Saturday per month.
- License, CDS and DEA certification reimbursement.
- Paid time off (including sick, vacation and holidays).
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability and Malpractice Insurance.
- 401(k) matching.
- Lourdes Medical Associates (LMA) has an excellent opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join two Nurse Practitioners in an established practice located in Cinnaminson, New Jersey.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago