Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Jersey City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Home to McNair Academic High School, the top public high school in NJ and 15th in the nation.
- Jersey City, NJ is 5 minutes from the Big Apple, and offers a thriving nightlife, bustling downtown and shopping district and is minutes away from Hoboken, NJ.
- 18 average physician encounters daily: supported by 1 Resident and 2 Interns.
- Academic facility.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Jersey City Medical Center, part of RWJ Barnabas Health, is a 342-bed regional teaching hospital, a Level II trauma center and located on a 15-acre campus overlooking the New York Harbor and Liberty State Park.
- Cerner EMR.
- Minutes from New Jersey City University, Saint Peter's College and Steven's Institute of Technology.
- Jersey City Medical Center has achieved Magnet Designation for Nursing Excellence and nine consecutive "A" national safety ratings from the Leapfrog Group.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Residents of Jersey City enjoy the close proximity to the New Jersey Performing Arts Center, Afro-American Museum and the Hackensack River Waterfront.
- Closed ICU.
- The hospital serves as a regional referral, teaching hospital and provides the highest level of care for women and infants, trauma, and cardiac patients.
- J1 Visas not accepted.
- Inpatient Medical Associates (IMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, is seeking a Full-Time Hospitalist Physician at Jersey City Medical Center located in Jersey City, NJ.
- Jersey City offers a multicultural, urban setting along the Hudson and Hackensack rivers.
- Experience Rounding with medical students and Internal Medicine residents required.
- 8-hour day Physician shifts.
- Home to several Fortune 500 corporations, including Chase Manhattan Bank, Merrill Lynch, Charles Schwab and Goldman Sachs.
- Dedicated Nocturnists.
- No procedures.
- 20 average daily admissions.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services