Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Long Branch) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures.
- Cerner EMR.
- Long Branch is a beachside city in Monmouth County, New Jersey and just 40 minutes by ferry from Manhattan.
- Long Branch is a popular spot for surf, sun and shore fun, the town, with its cutting-edge residential beachside condos, premier shops and restaurants at Pier Village, has created a buzz all along the northern shore.
- 27 hours physician coverage Mon-Thurs.
- Inpatient Medical Associates (IMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, is seeking a Full-Time Hospitalist Physician at Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, NJ.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- United States News & World Report has recognized Monmouth as a regional leader in cancer, geriatrics, gynecology, neurology and neurosurgery.
- 535 bed teaching hospital.
- Closed ICU.
- 20 hours coverage Fri-Sun.
- From its earliest days, Monmouth Medical Center has been a leader in surgical advancement and has introduced many technological firsts to the region, including robotic surgery and other minimally invasive techniques.
- Monmouth Medical Center, a Rwjbarnabas Health facility, is a not-for-profit 527-bed, regional tertiary care teaching hospital located in Long Branch, New Jersey.
- Physicians carry an average of 15 patients per shift.
- During the summer, there are free weekly outdoor concerts and movies under the stars and year 'round historic sites, parks, shops and restaurants that offer something for every interest.
- Monmouth Medical Center, along with The Unterberg Children's Hospital at Monmouth Medical Center, is one of New Jersey's largest academic medical centers and is a teaching affiliate of Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
- 7 on, 7 off scheduling.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services