Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Long Branch) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures.
- During the summer, there are free weekly outdoor concerts and movies under the stars and year 'round historic sites, parks, shops and restaurants that offer something for every interest.
- Monmouth Medical Center, a Rwjbarnabas Health facility, is a not-for-profit 527-bed, regional tertiary care teaching hospital located in Long Branch, New Jersey.
- Physicians carry an average of 15 patients per shift.
- Long Branch is a popular spot for surf, sun and shore fun, the town, with its cutting-edge residential beachside condos, premier shops and restaurants at Pier Village, has created a buzz all along the northern shore.
- Cerner EMR.
- Inpatient Medical Associates (IMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, is seeking a Full-Time Hospitalist Physician at Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, NJ.
- 535 bed teaching hospital.
- 27 hours physician coverage Mon-Thurs.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- United States News & World Report has recognized Monmouth as a regional leader in cancer, geriatrics, gynecology, neurology and neurosurgery.
- 7 on, 7 off scheduling.
- From its earliest days, Monmouth Medical Center has been a leader in surgical advancement and has introduced many technological firsts to the region, including robotic surgery and other minimally invasive techniques.
- 20 hours coverage Fri-Sun.
- Closed ICU.
- Monmouth Medical Center, along with The Unterberg Children's Hospital at Monmouth Medical Center, is one of New Jersey's largest academic medical centers and is a teaching affiliate of Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
- Long Branch is a beachside city in Monmouth County, New Jersey and just 40 minutes by ferry from Manhattan.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jul 16.