Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Long Branch) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Long Branch is a beachside city in Monmouth County, New Jersey and just 40 minutes by ferry from Manhattan.
- 27 hours physician coverage Mon-Thurs.
- Monmouth Medical Center, a Rwjbarnabas Health facility, is a not-for-profit 527-bed, regional tertiary care teaching hospital located in Long Branch, New Jersey.
- 535 bed teaching hospital.
- 20 hours coverage Fri-Sun.
- Closed ICU.
- United States News & World Report has recognized Monmouth as a regional leader in cancer, geriatrics, gynecology, neurology and neurosurgery.
- Inpatient Medical Associates (IMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, is seeking a Full-Time Hospitalist Physician at Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, NJ.
- Monmouth Medical Center, along with The Unterberg Children's Hospital at Monmouth Medical Center, is one of New Jersey's largest academic medical centers and is a teaching affiliate of Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
- Cerner EMR.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Long Branch is a popular spot for surf, sun and shore fun, the town, with its cutting-edge residential beachside condos, premier shops and restaurants at Pier Village, has created a buzz all along the northern shore.
- During the summer, there are free weekly outdoor concerts and movies under the stars and year 'round historic sites, parks, shops and restaurants that offer something for every interest.
- 7 on, 7 off scheduling.
- No procedures.
- From its earliest days, Monmouth Medical Center has been a leader in surgical advancement and has introduced many technological firsts to the region, including robotic surgery and other minimally invasive techniques.
- Physicians carry an average of 15 patients per shift.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jul 16.