Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Lakewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures Required.
- Critical Care Pulmonologist Support.
- A member of Robert Wood Johnson Barnabas Health, Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus was named to United States News & World Report's 2011 Best Hospitals Metro Area list.
- Home to the beautifully restored and historic Strand Theatre, which features top name performers, concerts and theatrical events.
- Residents of Lakewood, NJ enjoy the Victorian downtown shopping district, nearby parks, lakes, recreational facilities and numerous churches and synagogues.
- Excellent public and private schools.
- Physicians carry an average of 10-15 patients per shift.
- 3-5 Admissions per day.
- Minutes from Georgian Court University and Monmouth University.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule, 12 hour shifts.
- Excellent Opportunity for anyone completing a Fellowship to pick up weekend shifts.
- Golfers can choose from Eagle Ridge Golf Club or the Lakewood Country Club, both 18-hole courses.
- Monmouth Medical Center, Southern Campus is a 350-bed acute care hospital located in Lakewood, NJ.
- Nocturnists on staff.
- Lakewood, NJ is minutes from the New Jersey Shore and home to the Lakewood Blue Claws minor league professional baseball team.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a PRN Hospitalist Physician in Lakewood, New Jersey.
- Open ICU.
- Lakewood is the center of Orthodox Jewish Culture in New Jersey and home to Beth Medrash Govoha, one of the largest yeshivas in the world.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services