Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · October 14, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Lakewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A member of Robert Wood Johnson Barnabas Health, Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus was named to United States News & World Report's 2011 Best Hospitals Metro Area list.
- Critical Care Pulmonologist Support.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a PRN Hospitalist Physician in Lakewood, New Jersey.
- 3-5 Admissions per day.
- Nocturnists on staff.
- Excellent Opportunity for anyone completing a Fellowship to pick up weekend shifts.
- Residents of Lakewood, NJ enjoy the Victorian downtown shopping district, nearby parks, lakes, recreational facilities and numerous churches and synagogues.
- Home to the beautifully restored and historic Strand Theatre, which features top name performers, concerts and theatrical events.
- Procedures Required.
- Golfers can choose from Eagle Ridge Golf Club or the Lakewood Country Club, both 18-hole courses.
- Minutes from Georgian Court University and Monmouth University.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule, 12 hour shifts.
- Open ICU.
- Lakewood, NJ is minutes from the New Jersey Shore and home to the Lakewood Blue Claws minor league professional baseball team.
- Physicians carry an average of 10-15 patients per shift.
- Lakewood is the center of Orthodox Jewish Culture in New Jersey and home to Beth Medrash Govoha, one of the largest yeshivas in the world.
- Monmouth Medical Center, Southern Campus is a 350-bed acute care hospital located in Lakewood, NJ.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Excellent public and private schools.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Sep 30.