Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · July 8, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (New York City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Established 11 physician team with 4 advanced practitioners, clinical performance nurse, and hospitalist coordinator.
- No procedures required.
- We are scheduling interviews at one of the largest community hospitals in the tri-cities area of New York with 267 beds.
- We offer base salary plus performance incentives.
- You will receive a welcome bonus when you start.
- We reward physician loyalty by offering partnership This midsize University town is the birthplace of IBM.
- The community's cost of living is 10% below the national average, and the public and parochial schools are nationally ranked.
- H1B eligible facility.
- EMR: Cerner with Dragon for dictation.
- Our Hospitalists serve as attending physicians to residents and medical interns from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Hospitalist Opening - 2 hours from New York City.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 11.