Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · January 28, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Stony Brook) is for an academic medical center.
- Stony Brook Children's, with more than s in 30 specialties, offers the most advanced pediatric specialty care in the region.
- Applications for this position must be received, as specified in the Application Procedure Section, no later than 5:00 PM Eastern Time on 10/23/2019, unless specifically noted otherwise in the Special Notes Section.
- IF YOU Need A Disability-Related Accommodation. IN Accordance With THE Title II Crime Awareness AND Security ACT, A Copy OF OUR Crime Statistics IS Available Upon Request BY Calling. IT CAN Also BE Viewed ON-Line AT THE University Police.
- Stony Brook University Hospital.
- Long Island's premier academic medical center, Stony Brook Medicine represents Stony Brook University's entire medical enterprise and integrates all of Stony Brook's health-related initiatives: education, research and patient care.
- Any questions regarding the survey.
- Positions will include night time shifts.
- Board Certified/Eligible in Internal Medicine or Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- The Hospitalist will provide clinical coverage primarily for acute medical patients on both the regular and step down units.
- If such information has been requested from you before such time, or via email at.
- Stony Brook University is 100% tobacco-free as of January 1, 2016.
- Department of Emergency Medicine.
- With ony Brook University Hospital serves as Suffolk County's only tertiary care center and Regional Trauma Center.
- The selected candidate must successfully clear a background investigation.
- Campus: Health Sciences Center.
- Submit a State Employment Application, cover letter and resume/CV by clicking Apply.
- Chief Resident or similar leadership experience.
- Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant for employment provide his or her current compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a conditional offer of employment with compensation.
- Posting Date: 08/23/2019.
- If board certified in Family Medicine must also have a minimum of two years current, full time hospitalist medicine experience.
- C/o Jenna O'Neill.
- Alternately, you may submit your application package to the departmental email or address below.
- It encompasses Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook Children's Hospital, the five Health Sciences schools - Dental Medicine, Health Technology and Management, Renaissance School of Medicine, Nursing and Social Welfare - as well as the major centers and institutes, programs and more than 50 community-based healthcare settings throughout Suffolk County.
- Two years of current, full-time hospitalist medicine experience, research background.
- Application Procedure.
- Complete the online Applicant Information Survey. Do not submit this survey to the department with your application.
- Salary: Commensurate with Experience.
- Posting End Date: 10/23/2019.
- Rotation schedule 7 days on/off, 12 hour shifts while on clinical duties.
- Special Notes.
- Posting Start Date: 08/23/2019.
- Eligibility for tenure will be based upon applicant's qualifications and experience.
- Department: Medicine - Hospitalist Services.
- For a full position description or application procedures, visit: (Ref.
- Training in geriatrics or completion of a Hospital Medicine Fellowship.
- Eric Niegelberg, Director.
- Official Job Title: Assistant Professor of Medicine (Multiple Positions).
- Stony Brook University/Research IS AN Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Opportunities beyond clinical care at our tertiary medical center include involvement in the development and implementation of patient safety efforts, participation in clinical education and participation in the development of clinical research.
- Job Category: Health Science and Medical Center Faculty.
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
- MD or equivalent.
- See our policy and learn more at stonybrook.
- 4th Floor, Room 261.
This perm job from Job Target was last open on Sep 28.