Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · September 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Stony Brook) is for an academic medical center.
- Long Island's premier academic medical center, Stony Brook Medicine represents Stony Brook University's entire medical enterprise and integrates all of Stony Brook's health-related initiatives: education, research and patient care.
- Any questions regarding the survey.
- IF YOU Need A Disability-Related Accommodation. IN Accordance With THE Title II Crime Awareness AND Security ACT, A Copy OF OUR Crime Statistics IS Available Upon Request BY Calling. IT CAN Also BE Viewed ON-Line AT THE University Police.
- Application Procedure.
- Department: Medicine - Hospitalist Services.
- Posting Date: 08/23/2019.
- Complete the online Applicant Information Survey. Do not submit this survey to the department with your application.
- Training in geriatrics or completion of a Hospital Medicine Fellowship.
- Rotation schedule 7 days on/off, 12 hour shifts while on clinical duties.
- Campus: Health Sciences Center.
- Stony Brook University Hospital.
- Eric Niegelberg, Director.
- C/o Jenna O'Neill.
- For a full position description or application procedures, visit: (Ref.
- Submit a State Employment Application, cover letter and resume/CV by clicking Apply.
- Posting Start Date: 08/23/2019.
- Two years of current, full-time hospitalist medicine experience, research background.
- With ony Brook University Hospital serves as Suffolk County's only tertiary care center and Regional Trauma Center.
- Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant for employment provide his or her current compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a conditional offer of employment with compensation.
- Stony Brook University is 100% tobacco-free as of January 1, 2016.
- The Hospitalist will provide clinical coverage primarily for acute medical patients on both the regular and step down units.
- See our policy and learn more at stonybrook.
- It encompasses Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook Children's Hospital, the five Health Sciences schools - Dental Medicine, Health Technology and Management, Renaissance School of Medicine, Nursing and Social Welfare - as well as the major centers and institutes, programs and more than 50 community-based healthcare settings throughout Suffolk County.
- MD or equivalent.
- Stony Brook University/Research IS AN Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Chief Resident or similar leadership experience.
- Department of Emergency Medicine.
- Opportunities beyond clinical care at our tertiary medical center include involvement in the development and implementation of patient safety efforts, participation in clinical education and participation in the development of clinical research.
- Job Category: Health Science and Medical Center Faculty.
- Special Notes.
- Posting End Date: 10/23/2019.
- Alternately, you may submit your application package to the departmental email or address below.
- Positions will include night time shifts.
- Stony Brook Children's, with more than s in 30 specialties, offers the most advanced pediatric specialty care in the region.
- Official Job Title: Assistant Professor of Medicine (Multiple Positions).
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
- Salary: Commensurate with Experience.
- 4th Floor, Room 261.
- Board Certified/Eligible in Internal Medicine or Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- If board certified in Family Medicine must also have a minimum of two years current, full time hospitalist medicine experience.
- If such information has been requested from you before such time, or via email at.
- The selected candidate must successfully clear a background investigation.
- Eligibility for tenure will be based upon applicant's qualifications and experience.
- Applications for this position must be received, as specified in the Application Procedure Section, no later than 5:00 PM Eastern Time on 10/23/2019, unless specifically noted otherwise in the Special Notes Section.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Job Target.