Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · January 28, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Rochester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- A New York-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens internal medicine or family medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer.
- Temp-to-perm position.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The assignment schedule is 6-hour shifts four days per week.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Schedule: 6-hour shifts.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active NY state license.
- CompHealth has a variety of assignments to choose from - with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- License: Active NY state license needed.
- Procedures: Episodic and chronic care.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.