Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · October 14, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Rochester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active NY state license.
- Procedures: Episodic and chronic care.
- CompHealth has a variety of assignments to choose from - with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- License: Active NY state license needed.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Temp-to-perm position.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- A New York-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens internal medicine or family medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer.
- The assignment schedule is 6-hour shifts four days per week.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Schedule: 6-hour shifts.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.