Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · January 28, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (New York City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- You must be board certified or board eligible with BLS certification and have a NY state license.
- The facility has eClinicalWorks EMR.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Schedule: 9 am - 5 pm.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Caseload: 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Charting: eClinicalWorks EMR.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- License: Active NY state license needed.
- A facility in New York seeks an internal medicine or family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- The assignment schedule is 9 am - 5 pm with some late-night shifts.
- Other Certification: BLS.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The physician will see 18 - 20 patients per day on average.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.