Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · October 14, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (New York City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other Certification: BLS.
- Charting: eClinicalWorks EMR.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- License: Active NY state license needed.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- You must be board certified or board eligible with BLS certification and have a NY state license.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The physician will see 18 - 20 patients per day on average.
- Schedule: 9 am - 5 pm.
- The facility has eClinicalWorks EMR.
- The assignment schedule is 9 am - 5 pm with some late-night shifts.
- Caseload: 18 - 20 patients per day.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- A facility in New York seeks an internal medicine or family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.