Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · October 14, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (East Rutherford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certification: BC required.
- As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified with BLS certification.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The covering physician must have a NJ state medical license.
- Your assignment schedule will be 11 am - 8 pm and you will see 6 - 12 patients per day.
- The assignment requirements include Bruce protocol and well-woman exams.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Schedule: 11 am - 8 pm.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Procedures: Bruce protocol and well-woman exams.
- At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- We are currently helping a facility in New Jersey that is in need of an internal medicine or family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Caseload: 6 - 12 patients per day.
- Other Certification: BLS.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- License: Active NJ state license needed.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.