Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · October 14, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (East Rutherford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other Certification: BLS.
- License: Active NJ state license needed.
- A facility located in New Jersey is seeking an internal medicine or family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Schedule: 11 am - 8 pm.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active NJ state license.
- The assignment scope includes Bruce protocol and well-woman exams.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Caseload: 6 - 12 patients per day.
- The schedule is 11 am - 8 pm and the physician will see 6 - 12 patients per day.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The candidate must be board certified with BLS certification.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Certification: BC required.
- At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- Procedures: Bruce protocol and well-woman exams.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.