Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · September 30, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Olean) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a 1099 position so no taxes will be withheld.
- Employment outside of Apogee must be obtained to be considered for IC work due to IRS guidelines.
- Malpractice Insurance will be provided to you at no cost including tail coverage.
- 10 MD, 2 NP, 2 INT Model.
- There is no minimum or maximum number of shifts, it is strictly whenever you are available and what the programs needs are.
- ICs are responsible for determining whether the state they work in requires it and if it does, to obtain it.
- However, you will not be covered under Apogee's workers compensation insurance.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- This unique opportunity at Olean General Hospital, a 186-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- Checks are mailed once a month (direct deposit is not an option).
- Located in Olean, NY.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Additional Hospitalist Opportunities**.
This perm job from Apogee Physicians was last open on May 7.