Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · January 28, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Lakewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Several other enhancements have been made including the Better Health Senior Membership Program, state-of-the-art Geriatrics Institute, and an expansion of cancer services.
- Monmouth South is a sister hospital to Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch.
- Residents of Lakewood, NJ enjoy the Victorian downtown shopping district, nearby parks, lakes, recreational facilities, and numerous churches and synagogues.
- Monmouth South is the only hospital in the region to provide private rooms on all of its inpatient units.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Day Hospitalist Physician & PRN Weekend Physicians in Lakewood, New Jersey.
- Earned a 4-star rating-the highest in the state-from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Dedicated nocturnists.
- 24-hours physician coverage daily, 12-hour shifts.
- Cerner EMR.
- 86 hospital beds.
- Golfers can choose from Eagle Ridge Golf Club or the Lakewood Country Club, both 18-hole courses.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Minutes from Georgian Court University and Monmouth University.
- 24-hours APP coverage daily, 12-hour shifts.
- Open ICU - procedures required.
- Procedures are required.
- Excellent Opportunity for anyone completing a Fellowship to pick up weekend shifts.
- Excellent public and private schools.
- 7 on/7 off schedule.
- Home to the beautifully restored and historic Strand Theatre, which features top name performers, concerts, and theatrical events.
- Lakewood, NJ is minutes from the New Jersey Shore and home to the Lakewood Blue Claws minor league professional baseball team.
- Part of RWJ Barnabas Health, Monmouth Medical Center, Southern Campus is an acute care hospital dedicated to providing the finest medical and health care services to the residents of Ocean and Monmouth counties.
- Designation as a Niche ( Nurses Improving Care for Healthsystem Elders ) hospital.
- Recognized as a mentor hospital by the New Jersey Hospital Engagement Network (HEN).
- Awarded a gold seal of accreditation in Ultrasound by the American College of Radiology (ACR).
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Envision Physician Services