Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · January 28, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Types of procedures: All intubations, vent management, bronchoscopy.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (see details below).
- Board Certified IM, Critical Care - Required, Board Certified Pulmonology - Preferred.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary Critical Care Physician.
- Board Eligible within 3 years of United States residency - Required, if BE.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Established Program.
- Ongoign coverage, blocks of 7 / Monday - Sunday 8a-8a.
- Patient Volume: TBD.
- Medical Center needs a Pulmonary Critical Care Physician locum to provide inpatient coverage.
- Location: New York.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 3.