Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Caseload: 18 patients per day.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- The ideal candidate has an active NY state license and is board certified or board eligible.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- License: Active NY state license needed.
- A facility in New York seeks a locum tenens internal medicine or family medicine physician to provide coverage.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Each physician sees an average of 18 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 26.